Hello forum peeps, it has been a pleasure hanging out with you guys since 2017, when I first ordered my car, but it is time for me to let it go as my family has out-grown it. So here it is:
-
Title in hand.
Amazing single owner 2018 Huracan in the rare and desirable Blu Cepheus color (Paint was a $14,000 upgrade!). Since day 1, car has had FULL body XPEL paint protection film from the dealership. See for yourself, the interior still has the new-car smell. The car was custom ordered and was my first exotic purchase. I always hand-washed it and it was always garage kept! Single California owner. Never driven in the rain or snow. Never tracked. Fresh front and rear OEM tires. The annual service was just completed at the dealership this month (March, 2022). No issues, runs like new. Clean title, no accidents. Selling because I need a better family car. Highly desirable factory upgrades include clear engine bay with forged carbon ($7000 upgrade), 20 inch Forged Mimas Wheels ($12,000 upgrade), and lifting system ($3,500).
26,000 Miles. Asking 239,999.

Listing can be viewed at CarGurus and Autotrader
Used Lamborghini Huracan for Sale in Tracy, CA - CarGurus