Lamborghini Talk banner

61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Premium Member
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
I had a feeling you would come back Scott, you never seemed as enthusiastic about the 488. Blu sideris looks fantastic. I dig the Superman color combo with the red interior and the forged carbon fiber trim. Aesir rims are my favorite and the spec looks loaded. Buying a Spyder in the middle of November in Mass. at least you got the AWD. I think you will be happy with the heated seat option for cold weather driving.

Questions what's the ad personam exterior option?
I think I may have figured out that $3,780 ad personam option. Saw a 2019 order guide that listed an ad personam rear diffuser in shiny black option for that price. Guess standard comes matte black. Seems a lot for 'shiny"

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
14,615 Posts
That sounds about right. I added that option on mine and it was about $3600. I’ll check.

·
Premium Member
Aventador Roadster Extreme Edition, Huracan Performante, Gallardo Performante
2,080 Posts
Welcome back, and it's already got a lot of carbon to save you the hassle, lol.

Reactions: Blu Bull

·
Registered
904 Posts
I think I may have figured out that $3,780 ad personam option. Saw a 2019 order guide that listed an ad personam rear diffuser in shiny black option for that price. Guess standard comes matte black. Seems a lot for 'shiny"
That's crazy expensive. At $3780 just use that coin towards an aftermarket CF diffuser that would actually provide some weight savings.

·
Premium Member
14,615 Posts
I just checked my 2021 option list and "rear bumper high gloss, rear diffuser high gloss black" = $3600. I ordered because the flat black just didn't look as good and body color would have been way too much GREEN.

·
Registered
904 Posts
I just checked my 2021 option list and "rear bumper high gloss, rear diffuser high gloss black" = $3600. I ordered because the flat black just didn't look as good and body color would have been way too much GREEN.
That makes more sense since it includes the bumper and not just diffuser alone. I go back and forth whether I like the diffuser in body color or black, you're right it does depend on the exterior color to an extent.

On your spec it was not an ad personam option like with Scott's EVO though?

·
Premium Member
14,615 Posts
That makes more sense since it includes the bumper and not just diffuser alone. I go back and forth whether I like the diffuser in body color or black, you're right it does depend on the exterior color to an extent.

On your spec it was not an ad personam option like with Scott's EVO though?
Yes, mine was an ad personam option and I can't tell you how many times I went back & forth with it. The car looks awesome either way, but my color Verde Themis is so loud I needed to settle it down a bit. I do intend on stripping the diffuser in Verde Themis accents.

·
Premium Member
14,615 Posts
Similar to this but a little different on mine.

·
Premium Member
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
When I was at Lamborghini dealership last week they had two Evo spyder with body colored diffuser, a orange and blue, for me at least didnt like at all

·
Premium Member
14,615 Posts
When I was at Lamborghini dealership last week they had two Evo spyder with body colored diffuser, a orange and blue, for me at least didnt like at all
It seems to work best with plain colors. I think the gloss black rear gives it a more aggressive or menacing look.

·
Premium Member
14,615 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Yes, mine was an ad personam option and I can't tell you how many times I went back & forth with it. The car looks awesome either way, but my color Verde Themis is so loud I needed to settle it down a bit. I do intend on stripping the diffuser in Verde Themis accents.
Thanks for clarifying.

That looks good but not this
View attachment 289920
That doesn't look good. If Grigio Lynx or more sedate color then body colored diffuse works. For Skittle colors, perhaps gloss black is the way to go.

·
Premium Member
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
3 weeks ago had 5" of snow on driveway, today I'm out in shorts detailing my car after a great top down drive with temp's in mid 60's. New England can be so crazy this time of year. I like the view I get from ring garage cam

·
Premium Member
14,615 Posts
Nice view for that door cam. Have a great drive, I'll be taking mine out this afternoon for an infusion of joy & excitement.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,328 Posts
3 weeks ago had 5" of snow on driveway, today I'm out in shorts detailing my car after a great top down drive with temp's in mid 60's. New England can be so crazy this time of year. I like the view I get from ring garage cam
My friend you missed a spot......get busy. ;) Looks great!

61 - 77 of 77 Posts