·
Premium Member
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,508 Posts
I was going to say “I’m in love” but GoPGgo beat me to it. That is by far one of the nicest colors I’ve ever seen on a lambo.

Reactions: GoPGgo

·
Registered
106 Posts
Congratulations! Wishing you nothing but safe travels and many fine adventures in your new Chariot.

Is the Lamborghini script on the rear blue as well or is it chrome and just reflecting the blue?

·
Premium Member
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Congratulations! Wishing you nothing but safe travels and many fine adventures in your new Chariot.

Is the Lamborghini script on the rear blue as well or is it chrome and just reflecting the blue?
Just reflection …

·
Registered
2 Posts
what a beauty. Congrats!

Are those pictures before PPF? Mind posting some more pictures if you choose to apply matte PPF to compare/contrast? I am also considering ordering a matte blue color EVO when I finally get my allocation...

·
Premium Member
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
what a beauty. Congrats!

Are those pictures before PPF? Mind posting some more pictures if you choose to apply matte PPF to compare/contrast? I am also considering ordering a matte blue color EVO when I finally get my allocation...
these outdoor pics are after full opaque PPF. Below is an indoor photo prior to PPF.
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

1 - 20 of 22 Posts