Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi !!
Blower fan doesnt work, regardless what speed i have selected on the panel ..

I had an enginefailure and had the Engine out of the car, and i have not refilled the AC yet, but the blowerfan worked when the AC system was without R134a ..

I have NOT read faultcodes, i dont have a reader..

But i have taken out the Frunk to get access to the fan assembly, and i have located the 2 big connectors..

There is 12 volt between the 2 big wires in one of the connectors , redblack/brown cables ..

The trapdoor in the assembly is working, i can hear it open and closing ..

and in the second connector, there is 12 Thin cables , and in the panel there is 12 speeds for the fan, or is the cables for something else ?

im looking for ideas to somehow try the fan by applying power to a cable or something, without disassembling to much of the car ..

Is there a blower motor resistor somewhere in the car or is the speed controlled by something else ?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I’ve taken the fanassembly of the car, and i tested the fan on a carbattery, the fan works..

and i have disassembled the resistor , its in the same housing as the fan, but there is no smell of burned electronics, and everything looks like brand new...

Is there a way for me to test if the resistor works ??

there is no faultcodes in the car. The blower just dont work.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

found this connector in the passenger footwell, behind the fusebox, cant find where to plug it in ...?

i have tried a brand new resistor but it didnt solve the problem, i have disconnected the AC-pressureswitch, didnt work..

Is there any other sensor i can check ??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.