Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
I have to say I like the wheels and the tail lights. I am not usually a fan of smoked lights, but on the M car it looks better than the normal lights.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
amazing it loocks like a bad black spaceship ( dark side of the force.. :cool: )

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
The stock wheels are the ugliest things on the planet - I can barely look at my car with them - what brand are those black wheels?

what tire sizes are you running?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
wheels

the wheels are maya rt5 the fronts are 19 x 8.5"" and the rear are 20 x 13"
tires are pirelli roso front 295/30/19 rear are 345/25/20
purchased from platinum motorsport in california
very good deal 323-935-9222

they also did a yellow murci with black centers and lip except for a one inch band around the lip which was painted yellow.
looks very nice

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
Wow I would kill for a picture of that yellow murci with the black wheels! I want to see if it looks good to do the same to my car any way of me getting a pic of that car???

·
Registered
323 Posts
YellowMurci said:
The stock wheels are the ugliest things on the planet - I can barely look at my car with them - what brand are those black wheels?
Let me tell you what i think of you: youre not worth owning a masterpiece like the murcie. The murcie is designed by the best of the best designers in the world. My opinion is that alle lambos were PERFECT at the day they left the factory. The stock murcie wheels are designed to fit with the design of the murcie, they spent lots of hours designing them and i dont appreciate it to call them the most ugliest things on the planet. You have to show more respect to the designers and you have to understand the same group of people designed that car you love so much. Isnt this a strange thing by the way, loving the murcie itself but hating the wheels that are designed by the same people? :confused:

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
Thanks for your opinion of what you think but I didnt ask -nor do I care - its my money that I spent for my car so I can say/do whatever I want about it - that goes for the "designers" as well - why dont you get to the point of owning one and then tell me what I should or should not do...

·
Registered
323 Posts
YellowMurci said:
so I can say/do whatever I want about it - that goes for the "designers" as well
If you own a lambo, doesnt mean you can say anything you want about people, you probably have never learned how to treat people with some respect

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
The last thing I am going to do is argue with you about something that you have no business commenting on - I said I didnt like the wheels on MY CAR - you go off on a tangent how I insulted the designers of the car? are you insane? Do us a both a favor and dont reply to my posts in the future - actually I have a better idea - Dont read them either! have a nice day! :evil:

·
Registered
323 Posts
You can do with your car whatever you want, its yours and not mine. Im not even telling you to keep your stock wheels, all i ask is to show respect for the people that actually designed YOUR car.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts