Lamborghini Talk banner

BLACK FRIDAY 20% off ALL Kline Innovation exhaust systems!

146 0
BLACK FRIDAY SALE on ALL Kline Innovation exhaust systems for Lamborghini or any other make from November 25th through November 28th, 2022.

20% OFF CODE: RMRKLINE
LINK: https://redmistracing.com/ols/categories/lamborghini-exhaust-fitments

The code will work on the 25th through the 28th but we are able to process orders prior, just send me an email.

For questions, either send me a message through the forum or contact me by email, [email protected]

The 20% off code is good on all full Kline exhaust systems and accessories when ordered with a full system. You’re able to choose either performance oriented but cost effective stainless steel or performance optimized high tech inconel super alloy.

The wall thickness on the inconel systems is .7mm which leads to a system which is lighter, stronger and flows more than a comparable titanium system. The build quality is the best I’ve ever seen and is a fitting match to Lamborghini and other supercars.

And honestly, the prices for the inconel systems are reasonable as is. With 20% off, it’s a no-brainer.

All systems are full valvetronic just like the OEM mufflers for ultimate sound control in various environments. We also offer a wireless controller in inconel as a plug and play option.

KLINE systems for Lamborghini Gallardo
-Gallardo
-LP
-Gallardo Spyder
-Superleggera

Kline Systems for Lamborghini Huracan
-Huracan
-Performante
-Evo

Lamborghini URUS

Kline Systems for Lamborghini Aventador

-Aventador
-Aventador S
-Aventador SV
-Aventador SVJ

Build time is currently 7-10 weeks but the last inconel R8 kit I ordered came in three so production times vary. Given the cost savings, it’s worth the wait. In my experience, Kline has always delivered on time and they are extremely professional with exceptional customer service.

In addition to Lamborghini exhausts, we also have exhausts systems for Audi, Ferrari, Porsche, McLaren, Nissan GTR, Aston Martin, Mercedes and BMW. If you do not see it listed on my site, I just haven’t gotten it up yet so please inquire.

Video on the Huracan Kline exhaust:

Various photos of Kline exhaust components for Lamborghini: