Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Proud to join the club! Only Porsche and AMG cars up until now but have wanted a Murcielago (and Diablo and Countach before that!) for many years. I got lucky 2 weeks ago and spotted this '07 early on AutoTrader, was posted w/o photos as the Ferrari dealer had just taken it in on trade. 1 owner (famous NBA player), 5,900 miles. Stock except wheels and Meisterschaft exhaust. Great options (Q Citura, Carbon, etc. No Ceramic brakes). Comments on Meisterschaft? Can't find much online. PPI came back with a few fixes such as the folding mirrors and replacing the tires (date coded 2012) and the dealer didn't blink about taking care of everything. First class experience. Asking price was $179K(!!) and I did a little better than that. Records show that many items were done within the last 2 years or so ago for age (not mileage) such as the plugs, belts, fuel filter and of course fluids front to back. I cannot WAIT to get the car, will be a few weeks as they are ordering new mirrors from Italy ($11,500!) etc. then it will be shipped to me in Southern Oregon. I have been on the Forum for some time now and am grateful for the amazing contributions and content the site has to offer.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
13,010 Posts
Big congratulations, you got yourself a gem!

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Congrats!

See if you can get them to give you $10K in cash for taking the car with mirrors that aren't folding right. Then spend a few bucks doing the DIY fix that has been posted on the Lambo*Power forum.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Congrats!

See if you can get them to give you $10K in cash for taking the car with mirrors that aren't folding right. Then spend a few bucks doing the DIY fix that has been posted on the Lambo*Power forum.
Thanks, really appreciate it! I thought about that, decided not to try that simply because I live in a small town and didn't want to end up with a project that couldn't be handled locally...plus I think I got a great deal and wanted to avoid spending this much money only to have a project to start right when I got the car. And last, I read somewhere that a guy's mirror was broken as it had to be manually folded to get the car into the truck for shipping. I asked them to include the old mirrors since they seem to have high asking prices on eBay. Was very tempting to try and fix them locally though :)

·
Registered
241 Posts
Congratulations. Looks amazing. Please share more photos when you take delivery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Excellent! I have a Murci greenie but someday want a balloon white after I sell a Pantera. Nice to see someone else with AMGs too.
Very cool! I'd prefer VI, maybe we should talk sometime :) My Daily is a matte platinum silver G55 and my wife's is an AMG GT Roadster also in matte. Sold my modded 997TT for the Murcielago and know I won't look back.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Congrats! you beat me to this car. I was trying to trade my Gallardo for it and work a deal but they said they had something pending. Beautiful 1 owner murcie, good price too!

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
457 Posts
Looks Sweet! Congratulations! Did my deal out of state and it worked out fine.......best of luck.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Congrats! you beat me to this car. I was trying to trade my Gallardo for it and work a deal but they said they had something pending. Beautiful 1 owner murcie, good price too!
Thanks my man, I was stressing over it because they wouldn't take a deposit so had commit and line up funds quickly to stay in first position.

·
Registered
98 Posts
You beat 2 people to the punch because Im in the market for a 640 as well. I inquired about this car but I waited for the pictures to come out before i did, and by the time pics were posted they told me the car was pending already. Good luck with it

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
457 Posts
You beat 2 people to the punch because Im in the market for a 640 as well.
This market is on fire! If you procrastinate you're out of luck. I generally like to mull things over ask a million questions but I found cars kept disappearing......if you're in sales it's a Big Smile.

·
Registered
98 Posts
This market is on fire! If you procrastinate you're out of luck. I generally like to mull things over ask a million questions but I found cars kept disappearing......if you're in sales it's a Big Smile.
I don’t think the murci market is on fire like other models I’ve been in the market for a while now (kinda getting frustrated) I started my search about this time last year. Was about to close a deal on one and covid hit and I had to back out. Now my business is back up and running and I’m in the market again. There are some murcis that have been for sale for over a year with no movement. The only ones that seem to sells quickly are white coupes. Another Bianco isis car was for sale in Texas a few weeks ago and its already gone. Eventually I’ll find the right one

·
Registered
322 Posts
That car was priced to sell and a great spec, that’s why it moved in like 3 days.. the others that are out there are over priced or beat up. I constantly watch the murcie market.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts