Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got the big carbon forged with the dark chrome pack? Looking for actual pics of the dark chrome bits on the interior can't seem to find any online.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,062 Posts
Good question, I’d like to see any pics of dark chrome as well.

·
Premium Member
21,062 Posts
It sounds good, lol. If you don’t get dark chrome, do you get that plastic looking stuff?

·
Registered
2022 H EVO RWD on order
2,190 Posts
Anyone got the big carbon forged with the dark chrome pack? Looking for actual pics of the dark chrome bits on the interior can't seem to find any online.

Thanks
I don’t have my car yet but went with big forged. After I put in my order I saw @wthensler ’s STO and wish that I added dark chrome. Let’s see if he posts a pic for you but I’d highly recommend it if going with fc. It looks really good!!

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,654 Posts
I specced my car with the big forged composites and dark chrome but didn't see any pictures just thought it would look good.
Sort of like a leap of faith? I am sure it will look quite nice. When you get your EVO delivered post pictures for the benefit of all.

Reactions: amandeep18feb

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The silver trim is replaced with shiny gloss finish as seen in the pic below. .

Dark chrome looks expensive compared to the silver plastic but one major downside is dark chrome loves fingerprints so it's hard to keep clean. View attachment 307990
That looks great thank you for the pic I'm glad I ordered it definitely worth it with the forged composites, at least for me it is.

·
Premium Member
21,062 Posts
It definitely looks like it’s worth getting instead of the standard option.

·
Registered
633 Posts
I regret not getting the dark chrome package but I spec'd a 2021 and my dealer didn't remind me to update it for 2022.... I wonder how much the dark chrome option was?!

·
Premium Member
21,062 Posts
I didn’t see it as an option when I got my 2021 EVO so I wasn’t able to get it.

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
I personally have had it in all my previous cars. I don’t really care for it personally. The silver switched looks more expensive instead of the smudgy fingerprints. It’s nice to have but I’m not speccing it. I did do the big forged carbon pack though.

·
Registered
2022 H EVO RWD on order
2,190 Posts
It's such a small difference inside most won't even notice. Also 1k is alot to have 2 pieces in that color.
It’s more than 2 pieces. At the least, also includes all the jet fighter switches above the infotainment screen. I’m pretty cheap and wish that I spent the $1k. However, if I got sport seats I wouldn’t order dark chrome because the silver seat handle is not included in the dark chrome package, which is pretty dumb.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It’s more than 2 pieces. At the least, also includes all the jet fighter switches above the infotainment screen. I’m pretty cheap and wish that I spent the $1k. However, if I got sport seats I wouldn’t order dark chrome because the silver seat handle is not included in the dark chrome package, which is pretty dumb.
I didn't even consider the top buttons I did order the sport seats but I think it'll l be fine I want the silver in the center console to blend in being black will blend in with the forged composites. Also the red start button cover will stand out slightly more.

·
Registered
2022 H EVO RWD on order
2,190 Posts
I didn't even consider the top buttons I did order the sport seats but I think it'll l be fine I want the silver in the center console to blend in being black will blend in with the forged composites. Also the red start button cover will stand out slightly more.
You are going to have a lot of blending going on then. I also did not order sports seats because I did not want the carbon fiber weave on those seats to distract from the look of the forged carbon. I wish they would have put the forged carbon on the sport seats. It will look great though, I’ve seen pictures somewhere of exactly what you’ve done and think you will be happy!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You are going to have a lot of blending going on then. I also did not order sports seats because I did not want the carbon fiber weave on those seats to distract from the look of the forged carbon. I wish they would have put the forged carbon on the sport seats. It will look great though, I’ve seen pictures somewhere of exactly what you’ve done and think you will be happy!
Yes I didn't notice much as the dealer demo had the sport seats with big forged composites inside I was thinking how it would look until I got to see it in person really couldn't tell any difference.

·
Registered
2022 H EVO RWD on order
2,190 Posts
Yes I didn't notice much as the dealer demo had the sport seats with big forged composites inside I was thinking how it would look until I got to see it in person really couldn't tell any difference.
What are your exterior and interior color choices? Sorry if I missed them.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts