Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan and the girl from the Scream movies.

I think that Murci is a Replica and that could be a tint on the lights

·
Registered
752 Posts
Admin,

Rodeo Drive is usually a lot better than that, if you like silicon and Botox! I just have to believe the Beverly Hills sanitation Department forgot to remove the trash on the sidewalk that day. ( Paris Hilton > WHAT A SKANK < (imho) :eek:

As far as the fakie Murcie, can we get Lamborghini Automobilli to do a little trademark enforcement on these. I suppose going after Raymondo for logo t-shirt infringement is a lot more effecrtive use of the Italian legal system :mad:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Unfortunately I see this a lot in Beverly Hills and it's a shame because so many people think they are real. Just last week, I had my yellow SV parked while I was at breakfast, came back only to find people going crazy taking pictures of what they thought was a real yellow Countach 'roadster' parked in front of me, we got in the car as fast as we could as people were taking pics and took off! This car possibly the worst example a kit car I have seen, has been lurking around Beverly Hills for years. It is also sad that the owners of these cars have convince themselves that they are in fact real Lamborghinis, as the owner of this car approached me years ago when I was parking my Countach and told me he had the same car and in yellow and he saw me on Rodeo Drive the weekend before, I couldn't get away from him fast enough.

Michael

·
Registered
124 Posts
I actually met Paris Hilton a few times and she was cool but skanky...She is one of those girls that just make you feel dirty(but in a good way) ;)

I would'nt touch her with a 10 ft pole myself but to each his own :)

Last time I met her was at Beau Rivage in Biloxi when they were passing through filming that TV show she does on FOX where she travels around with the little hispanic girl...Someone call this number(310)990-7444 and see who answers ;) I just found the napkin yesterday with this number on it and I know 310 is CA but I have'nt called it and have no desire too(my gf would kick my @$$ into next week)....Seriously someone call from a cell phone or something and see if its really Paris's number.

·
Registered
124 Posts
sk90077 said:
310 is west LA. That would suck if its her cell
I never called because I thought I had lost the napkin and no one believed that she would actually give me a number....Plus when she wrote it down I figured it was just a fake and a nice gesture....But I never even asked for a number, she just said"if you had my number would you call me" and I was like"sure" ;) But the next day I figured I lost the napkin and forgot about it, then last night as I was cleaning out part of my bag it popped up....Then I saw this thread and figured if I kept it just between us guy here :D

Someone here will step up and call sooner or later, and when you do let us know what happens.

·
Registered
124 Posts
nuclearjack said:
that number is posted on 100s of boards with various stories as to how it got out there. If it ever was her cell it isnt anymore
Do you know if it was ever actually hers? I have a couple girls that I grew up with that moved to LA to be import models and when I told them about my night in Biloxi neither was surprised...They said she handed her number out to just about everybody :rolleyes:

I use to think Lindsay Lohan was pretty hot but after seeing that pic I have to re-evaluate my opinion :eek:

Paris looks exactly like her pictures in person, alot of celebs look nothing like what you expect in person from what I hear...Like I have had several people tell me that Beyonce Knowles is not to attractive when she is not made up. I had an ex gf that was kinda like that:when you saw her in person she was pretty but not drop dead georgeous....But when she took a picture she looked un-freakinly hot. She was just a very photogenic person, unlike my ugly mug :evil:

·
Registered
124 Posts
I typed the number in a search engine since you said it was on some boards and this is what I got back...

Default Radio: Episode 6.9 (00:46:42) (January 2, 2004)
Hosted by decoder and Lucky225. "Happy new year to everyone" -- decoder. Paris Hilton's phone number was 310-990-7444. Some AT & T employee got a list of AT & T 800 numbers and posted them on the Internet [Google Groups | Neisz>]. AT & T's main "back door" number is 888-799-1305. Lucky calls 888-799-1305 they quote a 10 minute waiting time, and no one picks up (the back door number seems to be tied up). Lucky calls another back door number and gets put through to the main number straight away who give him the number 866-293-4636. Polish pay phones have their own prefix's. Lucky tells the story of how he had two cell phones ring at the same time which were on the same number. Lucky puts out the theory that it would be possible to get the caller id of anyone on the local cell sites first call (after they switch on their phone). Lucky was at his moms house on New Years eve. Default magazine was released before the radio show. Episode 7 will be live. "As always, Everything is always on Default"

I don't remember when I got it but it was loooong before Jan, I have to see exactly when it was I was in MS.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts