Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Does anyone have any experience with them? ... We just put a deposit down on one car coming in on Weds plus about to order a second car from them ...
Heard on this forum they've added $9,000K to the Phanton for no reason other than they're in Beverly Hills???

Thanks,
Dario

·
Registered
17 Posts
You DEFINITELY should shop around. Since the management shake-up last year there seems to be an attitude of arrogance at Beverly Hills. Over the past 10 years I purchased 2 Rolls and 2 Bentleys from them, but new management doesn't seem to know I'm alive. The $9000 mark up on the Phantom is a joke...these cars are being discounted.

If you are looking at Rolls or Bentley, check with Rusnak in Pasadena; I just purchased a Phantom from them at a healthy discount, and I know people who have purchased from Desert European in Rancho Mirage and have been very satisfied. I know for a fact that in the past Desert European routinely took business from BH; the last general manager told me so.

If, on the other hand, you are looking at Lamborghini you should talk with Lamborghini of Orange in Santa Ana; I purchased my Gallardo from them and they were great; no attitude and very accomodating. Also, it sounds like Roytoy had a good experience with the San Francisco dealership on Van Ness Avenue; also there is Symbolic in La Jolla. My other concer is that since Beverly Hills just acquired the Lambo franchise I don't know if they have knowledgeable techncians. I plan to have my Gallardo sent by flat bed when it comes time for service.

Good luck to you.
Finally, there are other Aston Martin dealerships in the area as well; Galpin in Van Nuys and Desert European come to mind.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hornet said:
You DEFINITELY should shop around. Since the management shake-up last year there seems to be an attitude of arrogance at Beverly Hills. Over the past 10 years I purchased 2 Rolls and 2 Bentleys from them, but new management doesn't seem to know I'm alive. The $9000 mark up on the Phantom is a joke...these cars are being discounted.

If you are looking at Rolls or Bentley, check with Rusnak in Pasadena; I just purchased a Phantom from them at a healthy discount, and I know people who have purchased from Desert European in Rancho Mirage and have been very satisfied. I know for a fact that in the past Desert European routinely took business from BH; the last general manager told me so.

If, on the other hand, you are looking at Lamborghini you should talk with Lamborghini of Orange in Santa Ana; I purchased my Gallardo from them and they were great; no attitude and very accomodating. Also, it sounds like Roytoy had a good experience with the San Francisco dealership on Van Ness Avenue; also there is Symbolic in La Jolla. My other concer is that since Beverly Hills just acquired the Lambo franchise I don't know if they have knowledgeable techncians. I plan to have my Gallardo sent by flat bed when it comes time for service.

Good luck to you.
Finally, there are other Aston Martin dealerships in the area as well; Galpin in Van Nuys and Desert European come to mind.

YOU HAVE PM!

·
Registered
104 Posts
I tryed to buy a Phantom from them. It was impossible to even get a price out of them, hell I put $5K on my credit card and they wouldnt give me the price until the car was at the port. So I went to Desert and ordered the exact same car got it in a week and got a credit from BH. I dont know how much I saved cause they wouldnt give me a price but I paid well below window and I know for a fact that wasnt gonna happen in BH.

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
I do wonder if BH will play the same game with the Lambos they sell. Maybe, it was not such a good idea for Lambo Spa to take the dealership from Platinum and give it to them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Could you Phantom owners please PM me the price you paid or discounts received ... We put the deposit down on a Continental GT and trading in the Maybach for a Phantom ... would like to know if I should start running from this dealer?

Thanks,
Dario

1 - 6 of 6 Posts