Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I was wondering which SV/SVJ exhaust has the best sound without going full stright piped (which would cause too much police problems I'd suppose). I'm from EU (Austria/Germany) so it's a lot stricter than in the US over here. I'm considering an aventador a lot recently but can't help but feel that the stock SVJ sound feels a tiny bit lackluster compared to the SV and what sound is possible with the engine by modifying it slightly.

To V12 owners with modified exhausts: Have you ever gotten into trouble because of it or because it's too loud? Any car problems that originated from the exhaust installment? Does anyone have recommendations or sound examples of upgraded exhausts over stock that aren't straight piped or with cat replacement pipes? I've heard great things about Capristo, Novitec, Fi and iPE.

I would appreciate any insight as I've never owend a car with a modded exhaust yet.

·
Registered
17' SV Roadster, Performante Spyder, 458 Spyder
153 Posts
The brilliant exhaust is best IMHO. It is also a valves system so you can go "stealth mode" if need be. Nothing compares to the sound of the Brilliant Exhaust and I have listened to hours of exhaust clips.

·
Premium Member
Aventador Roadster Extreme Edition, Huracan Performante, Gallardo Performante
2,170 Posts
Brilliant aka Stardropper.....no contest. And I've heard and owned plenty.

Reactions: Lamborghinifam
1 - 5 of 5 Posts