Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I am all for custom exhaust on cars..and most tend to sound great. But I have to say, my all time favorite Lamborghini exhaust note that I could listen to tirelessly for hours would be the Murcielago LP640. Just listen!
DAMNNNNN YOU'RE right with that dude, wicked sound!!!

and I have a strange story to tell, I've never seen an LP640 or just a murciélago on the streets I only saw it on an autoshow. But I've heared a murciélago that was on the streets. I only heared it because I was in school and my school is just next to a big street. And apparently the window of the class room was open.

Because I'm a lambo fan I recognised the sound of the LP640 by watching so many youtube videos online :p

And tell you what, the Sound was crazy even the car was going slowww!!!!
Love that idle sound, that constant loud sound is just amazing! (my heart was beating so harddd)

I was telling my friends in the class "you hear that, it's a lambo", they had respect for me, for recognising the sound of it, without seeing it :D

my friend who isn't a big lambo fan has seen it and he knows where he lives so I hope to see this car in real man!

and that happened like a week ago :p

anyways you're lucky to sit in that lp640 :D

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Roy might recognize this one:

:hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail:

Problem is that it totally overwhelms the mic.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
I love the sound of the Jalpa

Jalpa has a different sound than the V12, but one that I absolutely love. Say what you want about performance, but you have to love that sound.

·
Registered
198 Posts
what's your best sounding Lamborghini?

My choice would be the Gallardo Superleggera with tubis :D

HV Supercars - supercar blogs & news: 3 best sounding supercars

check third video and watch at 0:37 when you hear that F1 sort of sound :D:D
just love that part!!!

And love the GT sound aswell :p (come on be honest guys)
I wouldn't say it's the best but if F1 sort of sound is what you're looking for I think the LP640 with Kreissieg exhaust is right up your alley.

·
Vendor
2,337 Posts
For a V10, 04-08 Gallardo for sure. The 3 best sounding cars ever made. The Lexus LFA, the Porsche Carerra GT, Murci, and Gallardo, 04–08 with the 5.0 motor. That lambo has an even firing order and with an aftermarket exhaust just can’t be beat. The 04–08 Gallardo and Murci are some of the best sounding cars EVER made. Here is a 04–08 Gallardo!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Are we only talking Lamborghini only?

V-12 best sound to me as its sounds like 90s F-1 To me.
V-10 2nd.

Share same sound passion with 2 Cycles-bikes and boats.

·
Vendor
2,337 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
5.0 V10 because even firing

and stock SL exhaust because to me that's sound/music

imo aftermarket exhausts sound like, uhm, noise/Kraal

I probably could warm up to a Sesto Elemento... though
it's borderline, I think :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts