Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right now I have fab speed test/cat delete pipes connected to fabspeed straight pipes. It's just straight pipes the whole way. I'm getting very loud drone in 6th gear while highway driving. It's maddening! I've got my eyes set on a LOC rev5 system paired with my current test pipes. I've seen this combo a lot and love the sound. I'm looking for any other combos anyone else loves. Wanting that F1 shreeking sound!!!! Thanks for the input!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,637 Posts
I hope it's a pre LP, Otherwise you can forget the high-pitched F1 sound.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry it's an 05 6 speed.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Kline exhaust was posted here recently. Sounded awesome and they do inconel with 99yr warranty. Their dyno sheets looked good on pre-lp. Waiting to see LP numbers.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Any exhaust you get is gonna sound better than what you have right now... I had Tubi, Larini and they sound really good... I hear LOC is very good too...

My Larini was really loud... But nice!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
306 Posts
I have a FabSpeed x-pipe exhaust on mine. Very happy with the sound :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Right now I have fab speed test/cat delete pipes connected to fabspeed straight pipes. It's just straight pipes the whole way. I'm getting very loud drone in 6th gear while highway driving. It's maddening! I've got my eyes set on a LOC rev5 system paired with my current test pipes. I've seen this combo a lot and love the sound. I'm looking for any other combos anyone else loves. Wanting that F1 shreeking sound!!!! Thanks for the input!
If your willing to sell the straight pipe setup let me know, I am looking to go with that exact same setup :wave:

·
Registered
306 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ok, well now I need to find LOC exhaust for sale. Willing to trade my Fabspeed and some cash if you know anyone!!! Keeping the cat delete pipes though. Prefer used at a good price unless a great deal new. Thanks for all your input guys!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts