Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, so I've been looking at several Aventador S Roadsters recently as well as the upcoming Aventador SJ which is also rumored to have no major rear wing (like the S) and I was wondering which modified rear wing would look best on the car.

I don't really like the ones with holes in the lower wing/holder part like this one here:

Those always felt unnatural to me. Does anyone know some great looking rear wings that feel natural to the car, maybe even something similiar to the SV or even a big SVJ-style rear wing? Any feedback is appreciated, thanks!

·
Registered
27 Posts
I believe this is the same spoiler that you posted. The contour of the spoiler matches the rear of the car perfect.

The one thing I can say that if you don't have a lot of exterior carbon fiber or a darker colored car the spoiler base may look a bit odd since its carbon fiber.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Not an S but same rear, I like the Vorstrner wing and it looks ok when it goes up as it sits back and makes more of a true double wing. If you plan to eliminate the raising function, would go with a more of a pronounced one.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I believe this is the same spoiler that you posted. The contour of the spoiler matches the rear of the car perfect.

The one thing I can say that if you don't have a lot of exterior carbon fiber or a darker colored car the spoiler base may look a bit odd since its carbon fiber.
Thanks for the input, I would definitely go for a lot of carbon exterior parts so a full carbon wing would actually fit really well! Which exact one is the one you posted?

Not an S but same rear, I like the Vorstrner wing and it looks ok when it goes up as it sits back and makes more of a true double wing. If you plan to eliminate the raising function, would go with a more of a pronounced one.
Thanks! Now that's something else, really like the hanging holding-part (similiar to the new 992 GT3). How would I go about to eliminate the raising function? Can this be done through Vorsteiner at the wing installment?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Thanks for the input, I would definitely go for a lot of carbon exterior parts so a full carbon wing would actually fit really well! Which exact one is the one you posted?

Its a Carbonado "DP2 Style" with the S you have extra cooling so you can disable the stock spoiler from raising. During the installation you can just disconnect the spoiler so it wont raise.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts