Lamborghini Talk banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
@saxguy, color choices are highly personal but I like the Viola Pasifae and the Green calipers..........and to confuse matters further I think Black wheels would contrast with the Green calipers quite nicely.

Premium Member
I鈥檓 with you. Then the problem is have is interior trim color. I鈥檇 be afraid of white and am sure viola would be very expensive. I鈥檇 almost be willing to blackout the interior.
Interior ADP surprisingly isn鈥檛 expensive..
I would do viola trim with bronze piping stitching..

Registered
Interior ADP surprisingly isn鈥檛 expensive..
I would do viola trim with bronze piping stitching..
I really like the white and black bicolor interior. We had worked up an interior in Verde Fauns that changed in the armrest, knee pad and lower dash. I edited it to White and it looks pretty good. The bronze piping with purple leather accents could work, too, but ceramic coating the white leather would make it easy to take care of.

By going with an AdP interior color you lose the ability to add the laser trim stripes on the roof and rear wall. I kind of like those accents.

Vehicle Gear shift Window Car Hood

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design

Speedometer Vehicle Trip computer Car Motor vehicle

Premium Member
I really like the white and black bicolor interior. We had worked up an interior in Verde Fauns that changed in the armrest, knee pad and lower dash. I edited it to White and it looks pretty good. The bronze piping with purple leather accents could work, too, but ceramic coating the white leather would make it easy to take care of.

By going with an AdP interior color you lose the ability to add the laser trim stripes on the roof and rear wall. I kind of like those accents.

View attachment 315302

View attachment 315301

View attachment 315303
LGTM

Vendor
2013 Mercedes Benz SL63 AMG
The question should be which color "doesn't" look good with those colored wheels. Seems almost every color can work with them.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts