Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Gallardo LP560-4 Spyder Caelum Blu
235 Posts
Nice wheel! I think the dark blue or purple colors. However, on silver Porsches bronze or weissgold wheels do very well, so maybe these wheels also look nice on silver or grey Lambo’s.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,069 Posts
Those wheels were made for Black!

Reactions: Rcasa20 and Sakura

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice wheel! I think the dark blue or purple colors. However, on silver Porsches bronze or weissgold wheels do very well, so maybe these wheels also look nice on silver or grey Lambo’s.
Yes, now I know exactly what you meant by silver porsche & gold wheel. Those look pretty good!

What do you think about the red rosso mars? Someone posted a photo of it before but when I look at the color in real person, it's a bit like orange red and different.

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Those wheels were made for Black!
Yes black is nice too. The gold color would pop. Just not sure if my ocd can handle little scratches or swirls though. I would spend on spray ppf which prob would cost more than the paint itself or spend most of my time buffing the car than actually driving it :)

·
Registered
2010 Gallardo LP560-4 Spyder Caelum Blu
235 Posts
I like rosso mars, and with bronze wheels it will look pretty for sure! Somehow, bronze and gold-ish work well with a lot of colors.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I like rosso mars, and with bronze wheels it will look pretty for sure! Somehow, bronze and gold-ish work well with a lot of colors.
Agreed, lots of colours work with the bronze wheels from Lamborghini, that’s because they are more bronze than gold. Red, Blue, Gray, Black, dark Green, Purple, they even go together well with a (warm) Yellow. I would not spec them with Orange, White or light Greens. Not sure about silver calipers and would definitely not opt for the golden wheel hub.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,705 Posts
Rosso Mars, Nero Noctis, White, Viola Pasifae.........I had a set of bronze wheels on my Lizard Green 3RS.

Attachments

Reactions: Sakura

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Rosso Mars, Nero Noctis, White, Viola Pasifae.........I had a set of bronze wheels on my Lizard Green 3RS.
That wheel looked very nice! How were the bronze holding up? Were they easy to scratch, how visible the scratches, and especially were they easy to clean?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,705 Posts
That wheel looked very nice! How were the bronze holding up? Were they easy to scratch, how visible the scratches, and especially were they easy to clean?
I never had a problem with scratches but they will occasionally show tar flecks from the road. I used TarX and then sprayed with distilled water to get the residual chemical off the surface........the distilled water step was admittedly overkill and not strictly needed given TarX is pretty safe. In fact, I liked the bronze wheels very much.

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I never had a problem with scratches but they will occasionally show tar flecks from the road. I used TarX and then sprayed with distilled water to get the residual chemical off the surface........the distilled water step was admittedly overkill and not strictly needed given TarX is pretty safe. In fact, I liked the bronze wheels very much.
Thanks so much for this info. I guess I'll be following my doctor's advise and get the bronze wheel :)

Most likely putting an order in around Christmas for my Santa present so I can get it on the next Christmas.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,705 Posts
Thanks so much for this info. I guess I'll be following my doctor's advise and get the bronze wheel :)

Most likely putting an order in around Christmas for my Santa present so I can get it on the next Christmas.
Wow, very cool! Can't wait to see your selections, Rock-on and Rock-on-hard my friend! ;)

·
Registered
282 Posts
I keep going back and forth between the bronze wheels with black calipers or the diamond polished wheels with the green calipers on my Viola Pasifae build. I'm also flip flopping on Viola Pasifae vs Viola Agelao, although I still don't have pricing on Agelao.

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
I keep going back and forth between the bronze wheels with black calipers or the diamond polished wheels with the green calipers on my Viola Pasifae build. I'm also flip flopping on Viola Pasifae vs Viola Agelao, although I still don't have pricing on Agelao.
My vote is for bronze wheels with black calipers

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

Reactions: Rcasa20
1 - 20 of 28 Posts