Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
The one I own or a Balboni Gallardo because I could get a manual. I really miss rowing gears.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
6,576 Posts
The one I own or a Balboni Gallardo because I could get a manual. I really miss rowing gears.
Why don't you ferret out a manual Gallardo and have the best of both worlds. As we both know life is way too short....................

Reactions: DXM31

·
Registered
352 Posts
Performante! Have had 2008 Superleggera, 2015 Huracan 610-4 and now the 2018 Performante. Without a doubt the best!

Reactions: Young CEO

·
Registered
17' SV Roadster, Performante Spyder, 458 Spyder
269 Posts
If I was to throw my hat in the ring I would agree. The Performante is and continues to be my favorite car in the stable by far.

·
Registered
SL #7007
137 Posts
My SL…. Lmao

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,871 Posts

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Why don't you ferret out a manual Gallardo and have the best of both worlds. As we both know life is way too short....................
I have given that some consideration, but now is not the time, Lamborghini's are too expensive. Plus I want LP RWD and not black or silver or yellow to go along with a manual trans. They are a little hard to find.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
6,576 Posts
I have given that some consideration, but now is not the time, Lamborghini's are too expensive. Plus I want LP RWD and not black or silver or yellow to go along with a manual trans. They are a little hard to find.
I am looking at a preowned 2019 ZR1s and they are going for $30K to $40K over MSRP and that is a little bit hard to accept at this time. Though, my wife has a few mantras either.........get the car or you will regret it or if you don't get the car it wasn't meant to be yours........so, you see, I am covered either way. :giggle:

·
Registered
17' SV Roadster, Performante Spyder, 458 Spyder
269 Posts
I am looking at a preowned 2019 ZR1s and they are going for $30K to $40K over MSRP and that is a little bit hard to accept at this time. Though, my wife has a few mantras either.........get the car or you will regret it or if you don't get the car it wasn't meant to be yours........so, you see, I am covered either way. :giggle:
You have an awesome and very wise wife :LOL:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts