Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think is the best looking interiour color to match an pearl orange Gallardo? I think for a yellow G the best would be two-tone black/yellow IMHO but I have seen picures of the black/orange and it's just to much orange for my taste (again IMHO). Any idea's?

·
Registered
91 Posts
black and orange rules! It's a lamborghini- if you want black and orange stitching get a mercedes or a porsche

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Diablo4Ever said:
Are you planning to buy one?
I am planning to buy one but unless I win a lottery it will not be in the near future. I am saving money right now so I hope that in a couple of years I can afford a 2nd-hand Gallardo. So right now it's pictures and dreams :rolleyes:

·
Registered
323 Posts
GallardoFan said:
I am planning to buy one but unless I win a lottery it will not be in the near future. I am saving money right now so I hope that in a couple of years I can afford a 2nd-hand Gallardo. So right now it's pictures and dreams :rolleyes:
If you ever buy one, dont forget to pick me up in Maastricht ;)

·
Registered
26 Posts
With the pearl orange -Ivory /black looks very nice,but with go with orange stitching-see "my garage" pearl orange-ivory seats with black trim and orange
stitching-seats also look good with all ivoryseats/w orange stitching and black and ivory trim.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
gman55 said:
With the pearl orange -Ivory /black looks very nice,but with go with orange stitching-see "my garage" pearl orange-ivory seats with black trim and orange
stitching-seats also look good with all ivoryseats/w orange stitching and black and ivory trim.
Looks good indeed! Enjoy your car :)

:wave: Diablo4Ever, sure I'll pick you up in Maastricht, and then floor it the entire A67 to Eindhoven and back :whip:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts