Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've tried a lot of things to protect floor mats and this has worked the best for me. I like the clear adhesive floor mat protectors the dealer uses. So I purchased a roll from Amazon (link below). The problem is it's just placed over the top of the mat at the dealer. I found that after a few days it would just slide around and get bunched up. I then got the idea and placed a large piece on top, trimmed it and folded it over to the back side. Now it doesn't move at all. I just changed it out today after two months and it didn't really need it but I did it anyways. I think it looks good and solves the issue for me.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01J8PCKH8/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Hood Product Motor vehicle Automotive design Bumper

·
Premium Member
2,508 Posts
Do you also have plastic on your couch :). If I keep a car more than a couple years I just buy new ones

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,711 Posts
Not a bad idea but I had some rubber mats from my Porsche that I use in the EVO and I just store the original mats in the house. I like the rubber mats because they are so easy to clean. I just bought some durable stickers to cover up the "Porsche" logo and they were good to go.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,711 Posts
Not bad as well, but I like looking at the colored piping and embroidered logo on the Huracan mats.
Yes, that is a nice look and well coordinated to the interior.

·
Premium Member
2,508 Posts
I bought some custom mats for my Huracan that I sold with that car but kept the stock ones that came with that car, the cheap version, I have those in car right now. Good for early season driving when there will be sand in parking lots
Speedometer Vehicle Plant Trip computer Gauge

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,711 Posts
I bought some custom mats for my Huracan that I sold with that car but kept the stock ones that came with that car. I have those in car right now. Good for early season driving when there will be sand in parking lots
Pictures or a link for the custom mats?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,711 Posts
Reactions: Blu Bull

·
Premium Member
2,508 Posts
And get those rubber winter mats out of car

• Haha
Reactions: Lambo2018

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,711 Posts
Easy to clean! 🧼

·
Premium Member
2,508 Posts
I just bring my mats to my friends shop, he has one of those carpet extractors and gets them looking as good as new

Reactions: JesseRohr

·
Premium Member
2,508 Posts
And what are you keeping your original mats stored away for? The next owner?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,711 Posts
Truth be told, I consider the Lamborghini mats works of art and I can't bring myself to trample under foot. OP's idea is a good way of having your cake and eat it too.

·
Premium Member
2,508 Posts
Truth be told, I consider the Lamborghini mats works of art and I can't bring myself to trample under foot. OP's idea is a good way of having your cake and eat it too.
Definitely a big step up from rubber winter mats, I didn't even like putting mine in my RS5

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,071 Posts
Great idea, just wish it came in a smaller roll. 200LF is enough to do everybody on this forums car.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts