Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my name is Yuri I own two Aventador SV's and two Aventador S's ones an Aventador S Roadster and ones the enclosed coupe. And to get on to the point of this question is does anyone know of any good exhaust companies that have a very good sound. Like the Star Dropper but I seem not able to find a website for there exhausts but if anyone is able to give me some ideas of great companies you love for exhausts on your Aventador S or SV please leave a comment or direct message me. Thank you :yes::)

·
Vendor
2,666 Posts
sent you a pm

·
Vendor
2,666 Posts
Mohan, what other exhaust were you looking into? Let me know. I can get just about anything now.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am looking for a high pitched exhaust like the Boomcraft Stardropper exhaust but it is ten times better than it and it has a very good flame rate and sounds amazing and it can be enjoyed for long drives, I love to daily drive my cars rain or snow, ice or no ice, long drives or short drives, etc. You get the point.

·
Vendor
2,666 Posts
Ok, where are you located again? Sorry, had to delete my pm's to make more space. Please text or call me at 717-319-2100 or use whatsapp if you aren't in USA.

·
Vendor
230 Posts
Hello, my name is Yuri I own two Aventador SV's and two Aventador S's ones an Aventador S Roadster and ones the enclosed coupe. And to get on to the point of this question is does anyone know of any good exhaust companies that have a very good sound. Like the Star Dropper but I seem not able to find a website for there exhausts but if anyone is able to give me some ideas of great companies you love for exhausts on your Aventador S or SV please leave a comment or direct message me. Thank you :yes::)

Capristo with Decats

Akrapovic

If you want to spend over 20k Balboni system but it probably is one of if not the best.

Klein also makes a nice system

If you have any questions feel free to shoot PM or email.

·
Premium Member
Aventador Roadster Extreme Edition, Huracan Performante, Gallardo Performante
2,243 Posts
How does Capristo sound without decats?

·
Vendor
2,666 Posts
I am currently located at my estate in MO. And I have homes in a lot of other states and countries and islands.
Cool, I'm still trying to work on price for ya, they take long to get back to me. I would say to go with what you've heard in person, but that isn't always easy. Did you hear any yet???

·
Premium Member
2,243 Posts
I thought Power Craft's exhaust is similar to Stardropper, no? Someone posted that video of Gintani's exhaust, also similar.
No they are not similar. Stardropper is higher pitched. Gintani and stardropper are more closely related.

·
Registered
2017 Aventador S
157 Posts
No they are not similar. Stardropper is higher pitched. Gintani and stardropper are more closely related.
Fair enough. I'm new here, still trying to figure everything out. I don't see an AV exhaust listed on Gintani's website, assume you have to contact them.

Saw your build thread btw, that is an amazing AV you have.

·
Premium Member
2,243 Posts
Fair enough. I'm new here, still trying to figure everything out. I don't see an AV exhaust listed on Gintani's website, assume you have to contact them.

Saw your build thread btw, that is an amazing AV you have.
Thanks. Gintani's new exhaust is not being advertised yet (reasons unknown). You have to contact him to order it. I am known on this forum to do crazy things and try new stuff, so I ordered one. If it does what he claimed to me it will, it will be the exhaust standard for the AV's future.

We'll see....

Reactions: BRU
1 - 17 of 17 Posts