Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys. We are moving and I have a new in the box Avior exhaust for a pre LP Gallardo COUPE only. This will NOT fit a Spyder. $500.00 US funds and that includes shipping anywhere in Canada or the USA and its yours. Its still in the box it came in and has never been installed. Send me a PM if you want it. I have the Avior on my Spyder and it sounds great. Was going to keep this one in case I ever bought a coupe but more than likely will get a Huracan some day so wont use this one. I think they’re around $1400.00 new.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey guys. Spring is here. The exhaust was supposed to be sold but the buyer never sent the funds so it’s back up for sale. Great deal for a brand new Avior. $500.00 shipped and its yours. PM me if you want it. Thanks

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Holy crap. Nobody looking for a cheap exhaust for their G coupe? Its a very well made full stainless exhaust. I have it on my Spyder. Need it out of the garage. Its all boxed and ready to ship.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Ozzir is a stand up guy.
Can’t drive for [email protected], but a stand up guy. ;) ;) ;)

The exhaust system on his spyder has a definite presence when you hear/feel it.
I’m sure the coupe exhaust is the same.

At the price, it’s a bargain.
Buy with confidence.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ozzir is a stand up guy.
Can’t drive for [email protected], but a stand up guy. ;) ;) ;)

The exhaust system on his spyder has a definite presence when you hear/feel it.
I’m sure the coupe exhaust is the same.

At the price, it’s a bargain.
Buy with confidence.

HAHA.. Ouch !!. How would you know? You're normally 10 miles behind everybody... :evil::D:D

Thanks though.... I think :eek:

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You would have to cut and re weld the pipe. Its the way it loops around and it hits that box thats on the spyder. Id have to find a pic of a spyder with the bumper off to explain it but Im sure a good welder could modify it to work but as is it will not fit.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts