Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a deposit on the SV roadster. Now the debate is what color should I go with. I like yellow. Orange. And liked the Le Mans blue on the promo car in Monterey. .... I seem to love that car in any color!! What color is a true lambo color forever. ?? Appreciate your thoughts guys (and gals).

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
14,017 Posts
Having had three great colors, black, metalic blue & now green I'm going the Lamborghini signature color Giallo Midas (Pearl yellow). Just my 2 cents, but like you said any color looks awesome on these cars.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Greeting and salutations and welcome to Lamborghini Talk, 426Troy! :)
An Aventador SV, eh? That is sweet!
I think they look great in any color! OK, seriously...I like it in red and I like it blue. I prefer black or while...but I have to agree with Russk. It looks spectacular in yellow! Do they offer Giallo Midas (pearl yellow) as an option or at least through Ad Personam? I think they have it for the Huracan, but for the Aventador, I think the yellow is Giallo Orion, but I could be wrong...

·
Registered
50 Posts
Congrats! Arancia Argos or Nero Nemesis were by a long shot the two I was debating between. Giallo Orion 3rd choice. Can't go wrong with ANY color (except maybe that baby blue....).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congrats! Arancia Argos or Nero Nemesis were by a long shot the two I was debating between. Giallo Orion 3rd choice. Can't go wrong with ANY color (except maybe that baby blue....).
ok. my freinds think the blue is a bit off too. it is not really a lambo color. i like the nero but i have seen a few cars with it. i feel like this car needs a louder color. i am leaning towards giallo orion. dealer showed me a pretty cool green - verde scandal. hmmm. i still have some time. and i still need to think about what options are a must.... yikes.

·
Premium Member
14,017 Posts
ok. my freinds think the blue is a bit off too. it is not really a lambo color. i like the nero but i have seen a few cars with it. i feel like this car needs a louder color. i am leaning towards giallo orion. dealer showed me a pretty cool green - verde scandal. hmmm. i still have some time. and i still need to think about what options are a must.... yikes.
Those are both great colors. And you are right, your car is begging to be seen. The darker colors tend to hide it somewhat. I have had more fun with my car since I went from black to green than you can imagine.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Honestly, I'm all for "Loud Lamborghini" Colors. My next car (likely LP580-2 Huracan) will be either Verde Scandal or Verde Singh

·
Premium Member
14,017 Posts
Honestly, I'm all for "Loud Lamborghini" Colors. My next car (likely LP580-2 Huracan) will be either Verde Scandal or Verde Singh
Those colors will both be special colors which are not offered on the order form, how about Verse Mantis instead?

·
Registered
494 Posts
Those colors will both be special colors which are not offered on the order form, how about Verse Mantis instead?
Yeah, I know. But what's another $9900 for the Ad Personam program? :D

·
Registered
907 Posts
What color is a true lambo color forever. ?? Appreciate your thoughts guys (and gals).
True Lambo color forever? Verde Ithaca. You just don't see bright green on other exotics. Orange I'd also say is also pretty exclusive to Lambo but less so (McLaren Burnt Orange comes to mind, SSC Ultimate Aero, Gumpert Apollo, Noble M600). Yellow is also a good color but is shared with F-car (and I think more people would relate yellow to F-car). If you want to go with a brighter color related to Lambo you could also do Blu Cepheus. More toned-down Lambo colors I'd say are Balloon White, Bianco Canopus, Grigio Telesto, Nero Nemesis, Viola Ophelia, or Oro Elios.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Went with Blue Sideris all the colors look great.

Black tends to hide the lines and the matte paint soften the curves just depends what look the owner is seeking.

Spring can't come soon enough.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts