Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Backseats are for those who are 5'10 or shorter or the person will have to bend their neck to avoid rubbing against the roof liner.

·
Registered
19 Posts
The car is solid as a rock. 0-60 is impressive, 0-100 not quite as impressive (perhaps due to excellent traction off the line, since it weighs so much). I think they are a relative bargain...surprised that they don't list for about 199K. Rides a bit like a boat, but a nice freeway cruiser IMO. Be sure to drive a 760li and a S600 before buying though...760il very refined but lacking a bit under the hood for some. S600's got plenty of power but the transmission will get rough if abused at all, and the brakes are too sensitive in stop-n-go traffic. If you wan't to be very comfortable AND turn heads then the GT is best!

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
Roy - I have a Bentley Arnage Red Label and love the car - the GT isnt as refined as the arnage - kinda feels like a"fake" - you'll know what I mean if you drive them both - I have an Escalade as well - The Arnage feels like a million bucks and makes you feel like two million when your in it

I sold my GT 3 weeks after I bought it -

·
Registered
154 Posts
Forget the Bentley and get an Aston Martin DB9, just saw one today right after seeing my neighbors Continental, and the DB9 just looks so much better. Just my opinion though...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts