Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
The car is solid as a rock. 0-60 is impressive, 0-100 not quite as impressive (perhaps due to excellent traction off the line, since it weighs so much). I think they are a relative bargain...surprised that they don't list for about 199K. Rides a bit like a boat, but a nice freeway cruiser IMO. Be sure to drive a 760li and a S600 before buying though...760il very refined but lacking a bit under the hood for some. S600's got plenty of power but the transmission will get rough if abused at all, and the brakes are too sensitive in stop-n-go traffic. If you wan't to be very comfortable AND turn heads then the GT is best!

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
Roy - I have a Bentley Arnage Red Label and love the car - the GT isnt as refined as the arnage - kinda feels like a"fake" - you'll know what I mean if you drive them both - I have an Escalade as well - The Arnage feels like a million bucks and makes you feel like two million when your in it

I sold my GT 3 weeks after I bought it -

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.