Lamborghini Talk banner
461 - 480 of 536 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Rosso Mars Huracan STO
17,144 Posts
Used for publicity in Italy by the police
Here is an interesting article were the Huracan was used by the Italian Police on an urgent life sustaining mission. Personally, I think a helicopter would have been a wiser choice but this may speak to your assertion that it enhances the public image of Lamborghini i.e., publicity.

Reactions: Lambo8888

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,368 Posts
Lol, that’s crazy, but you know someone is going to pay it.

Reactions: DXM31

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Lol, that’s crazy, but you know someone is going to pay it.
And there in lies the problem, if people would stop buying with the markup then it would stop. It's funny how everybody complains about it but then pony up the doe anyways. I did my part and said nope to market adjustment and bought a Lamborghini. That's a win win.
My son is so dead set on getting a GT3 touring and they are impossible to get w/o markup. sigh

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Man that "market adjustment" is just insulting. Why should any dealership profit 57% of what Porsche builds/sells the car for? Perhaps my principles will leave me without a new car someday, but I think I'd rather walk in this case.

·
Premium Member
2022 H EVO RWD Grigio Lynx
2,570 Posts
Man that "market adjustment" is just insulting. Why should any dealership profit 57% of what Porsche builds/sells the car for? Perhaps my principles will leave me without a new car someday, but I think I'd rather walk in this case.
My local is charging $100k for the GT4RS which I’m guessing is similar.

461 - 480 of 536 Posts