Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not been looking to long for an Aventador and I’ve been offered a 2016 SV roadster with 2.5k miles, one owner etc at £279k, full dealer service, inc last service only a few weeks ago. Car is immaculate as expected I guess for the miles.
I’m new to the aventador market and expected to spend a few months shopping around to find one I like and this one came up right away.

Does sound like it’s priced right for the market, or am I about to loose my shirt one this one..
Seems the roadster goes for around 30k premium, and 70k odd more for the SV here in the UK.
What’s the thoughts before I just jump in please

·
Registered
2017 Aventador S
167 Posts
I can't speak for the UK car market, but the market for the AV is insane here in the US. I've seen most SV Roadsters advertised between $450k US and $550k US. Even with the currency differential, that price seems cheap in the US, but again, the UK and European markets may be different. Post up pics if you decide to go for it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thaanks - issue is since I’ve not been long looking knowing what’s a good deal and not is a bit of a hard one, as I don’t want to be loosing 70k in a year if I buy to high. I’m wondering how big the market in the UK is as especially at the lower end of the market in the 2012 - 2013’s they seem to hang around for sale for some time as in recognise some from when I looked (less seriously) about 1year ago

·
Premium Member
17' SV Roadster, Performante Spyder X2, STO (inbound), Ferrari 458 Spyder,
588 Posts
This sounds like a great deal on an SV Roadster and the one to get. Do you have any additional pictures,details to share with us so we can help you with your decision?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,440 Posts
What are the preferred years for the Aventador Roadster all things being equal?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So I had the original build sheet sent over, the car hasn’t a few extras like the carbon fixed air scoops at the back etc but the one thing I saw missing was a mention of a front lift... did all the SV’s come with front lift as standard else this looks to be missing a would be a problem for me, as I don’t think I would get it up to my garages

·
Premium Member
17' SV Roadster, Performante Spyder X2, STO (inbound), Ferrari 458 Spyder,
588 Posts
As far as I know the lift is standard on all SV models. Can you share the sticker and pics if you have them?

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Yup, lift was free but you could opt it without lift. I know a couple SV's where the owners didn't get lift for weight savings.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,576 Posts
Almost too good to be true.

·
Registered
376 Posts
I have no idea if that price is good or not in your market, but when it comes to SV's, the options affect the price greatly.
I personally would not even consider a car that doesn't have bucket seats and gloss carbon EVERYWHERE. Visually, it makes a dramatic difference.
And the lift is a must. The nose of the car is very low.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
I have no idea if that price is good or not in your market, but when it comes to SV's, the options affect the price greatly.
I personally would not even consider a car that doesn't have bucket seats and gloss carbon EVERYWHERE. Visually, it makes a dramatic difference.
And the lift is a must. The nose of the car is very low.
Gloss carbon wasn't offered for the longest time in NA so it's a pretty rare option around here.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I just looked at another for £278k -5,500 miles carbon sports seats in an aqua blue a two VVS cars in the uk, so seems these are available at these prices. They had a 250 mile yellow at £330k however, both immaculate cars, so mileage seems to make a big difference here

1 - 14 of 14 Posts