Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I paid my dues!! In doing so I noticed that there are a lot of awesome contributing members who are not paid members. I asked myself have I received benefits that are equal to or greater than $19.99 since watching this forum and the answer is unequivocally YES! I'm guessing many of you feel the same but just haven't taken the time to move to the next level. I get nothing for this and for all I know the moderators may delete it but I hope you join and will continue contributing because all of you have been very helpful! Thanks!!

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
:giggle: See post #3 in linked thread but it suffices to say it adds up; Good luck!

Reactions: Rcasa20

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
I agree, but I remember last time someone posted something similar and it didn't go over too well. I guess you just go with what makes you feel good. For about a nickle a day you can't go wrong.

Premium Member
Reactions: Lambo2018

Premium Member
Russ, what do you think maybe we should counsel this @Rcasa20 guy and that misguided soul that created that thread "Forum Participation". Some people! :rolleyes:

Reactions: Russk

Premium Member
Haha!!! Great minds think alike!!!
I still can't figure out why people that can afford cars like these, and love this forum are so reluctant to give back but, nonetheless, I applaud your noble effort!

Reactions: Rcasa20

Premium Member
I still can't figure out why people that can afford cars like these, and love this forum are so reluctant to give back but, nonetheless, I applaud your noble effort!
It is a mystery to me as well.

Premium Member
Follow steps listed below:
1. click on your Avatar, upper right side of page, see Image 1/yellow arrow
2. click on Account Settings, see Image 2/red arrow
3. click on Account upgrades, left side of page, see Image 3/red arrow
4. finally click on Manage, right side of page, see Image 4 /red arrow

That should do it.............Good Luck!

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts