Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hello 馃憢
Tomorrow im gonna connect my mxs 10 battery charger to my huracan and leave it in the garage for at least 3 months. I need to connect it with the clamps but im not sure where to put the black one, they say to clamp it on a metallic part of the car but i cant see any around apart from the chassis. Can anybody help please? :)

Premium Member
Why use the clamps? I use the eyelets and connect the negative to screw on panel cover. If you use clamps you can put on that hex piece

Reactions: DXM31

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for replying, ive got the eyelets too but in that case ill have to unscrew the nut, would you mind put a circle on that picture to show me where the black is? Im struggling 馃槄 thanks

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for replying, ive got the eyelets too but in that case ill have to unscrew the nut, would you mind put a circle on that picture to show me where the black is? Im struggling 馃槄 thanks
I just read your reply again i got it sorry, so i can just clamp that bolt on the cover. And what does that cable do?

Premium Member
That cable is a ground, but i wouldn't put alligator clap on it. The negative is on left side of picture and you can see there is a hex piece of metal above the terminal there, you could clamp there. But here is what I do so I can leave it setup year round. I use the eyelets, here is a trick I use that allows me to use them without taking nut all the way off and risk having it fall below. Just take a pair of snips and turn the "O" connector into a "C" connector. Then you just need to loosen the nut a little and slide the "C" onto bolt and tighten and put negative under that screw on cover

Reactions: Hurrah
1 - 5 of 5 Posts