Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the stock (black ctek with lambo printed on it) Lambo battery tender for my new evo rwd. But it does make some constant strange noise, hard to describe, like static, or current running through it. I know you'd say, it is a battery tender, you can expect current running through it :) But the ones on my other cars don't make a peep.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
I have the stock (black ctek with lambo printed on it) Lambo battery tender for my new evo rwd. But it does make some constant strange noise, hard to describe, like static, or current running through it. I know you'd say, it is a battery tender, you can expect current running through it :) But the ones on my other cars don't make a peep.
I have had and have many tenders and they are quiet without exception. Although, they do get a little warm to the touch when in use. Why don't you ask for a replacement just in case.

Reactions: bccars

Registered
I've noticed with some of mine if there is a poor connection they are louder. But if I listen closely I can still hear stuff.

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
I have had several tenders and they have all been quiet. My concern was that they can get hot, but I have learned that is normal

Reactions: bccars

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Thx for the feedback guys, I'll just get a replacement.
Wise! Especially on the cusp of a "New Delivery" the dealerships are still in a festive mood. :giggle:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts