Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys - I've finally had the time to go through the boxes of Diablo parts I won off BaT last November.

What I would like to do is identify the parts and which years these parts fit. My hope is to sell them to owners who will need them for their respective cars.

I own a '91 so will not need a bunch of these items like the ABS, seat belts, etc etc.

Happy to talk on the phone if more convenient at 832.627.7107 (or text) or email at [email protected].

I'm in Houston for anyone local.

Tire Automotive tire Tread Walking shoe Outdoor shoe

Camera accessory Wall Font Camera Eyewear

Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive tire Wood Bicycle part

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Art Font Gas

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Gas Machine Auto part

Font Automotive exterior Motor vehicle Auto part Automotive tire

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Bumper Automotive exterior Office equipment

Wood Font Art Metal Pattern

Font Art Metal Visual arts Auto part

Motor vehicle Font Gas Art Automotive exterior

·
Registered
707 Posts
Are you looking for help in determining what these are prior to selling or just asking if anyone is interested? I can identify many of these parts just glancing at the pics. I'm happy to help if you need it.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are you looking for help in determining what these are prior to selling or just asking if anyone is interested? I can identify many of these parts just glancing at the pics. I'm happy to help if you need it.
Yes good question.
I mostly know what I'm looking at and while I know my car quite well, there are some specific parts from VT cars onward to the OBD2 cars that I would like some clarification like the electrical components.

Anything that is not for my own '91 is all for sale.

Thanks,
Yasin

·
Registered
Diablo 6.0
125 Posts
My suggestion is that you write a number with a sharpie on the cardboard next to each part. Then we can create a list in this thread and members can start filling in the blanks.

·
Premium Member
97.0 Diablo VT Roadster / 08 Gallardo Spyder
1,815 Posts
That is the Koni ride adjustment system diagnostic switch that tests the adjustable shocks. It is mounted up underneath the dashboard on the passenger side, visible only by a mirror or a contortionist laying on his back upside down with his feet sticking out the roadster top, painfully. Take a wild guess who that was. It is for every year that had the adjustable Koni shocks.

many of us recognize pretty much every part that you have laid out if you want to figure out a the most efficient thread to identify them be happy to help.

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
That is the Koni ride adjustment system diagnostic switch that tests the adjustable shocks. It is mounted up underneath the dashboard on the passenger side, visible only by a mirror or a contortionist laying on his back upside down with his feet sticking out the roadster top, painfully. Take a wild guess who that was. It is for every year that had the adjustable Koni shocks.

many of us recognize pretty much every part that you have laid out if you want to figure out a the most efficient thread to identify them be happy to help.
Do you happen to have a photo of the mechanic doing that dead fly pose?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts