Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy New Year

So I decided to install a touch screen entertainment system , went with a Sony AX8000, in my 2002 Murcie

Where is the best location to pass the backup Camera Wires into the car please.

I did search the forums, but still couldn't find any info馃

thanks

Registered
Happy New Year

So I decided to install a touch screen entertainment system , went with a Sony AX8000, in my 2002 Murcie

Where is the best location to pass the backup Camera Wires into the car please.

I did search the forums, but still couldn't find any info馃

thanks
I can鈥檛 help you, as I went around the issue by going with a wireless camera. Good luck!

Registered
From the back of the car through battery area... then into the cabin behind the driver seat close to the engine hatch opening. Don't remember if there were gromets or not but it wasn't too crazy and I made it happen with no drilling.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks PoKnow would you please elaborate for those of us with less experience, me.

Registered
I ran the wire up along the rubber seal on the roof and into the top of the door under the weather strip.

I tried to access the factory firewall holes but they are buried low down and unless you take everything apart its hard to access.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I ran the wire up along the rubber seal on the roof and into the top of the door under the weather strip.

I tried to access the factory firewall holes but they are buried low down and unless you take everything apart its hard to access.
Thanks for the reply jpas

I took a look at that option. On my car there is a gap between the roof seal and the weather strip, so the wire would be visible.

Registered
Thanks for the reply jpas

I took a look at that option. On my car there is a gap between the roof seal and the weather strip, so the wire would be visible.
Why not using a Wifi camera and mirror to your mobile ? That is what I am actually planing to do later this year in my Countach ?

michael

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.