Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a longer than expected hiatus, and a brief misfire with a 458, I'm back!

They shipped it Friday morning, and I received it yesterday. Can't remember the last time I have been so excited, exhilarated, and nerve-wracked, but it may very well have been during the acquisition of my first lambo almost a decade ago.

I inquired about this car a few months back as I thought it was fairly priced, albeit a bit beyond my budget.

This past week the dealer texts me that the seller will come to my price. I wasn't sold on the color, as pictures and even videos rarely do these cars justice, and I wasn't convinced I'm a purple kinda guy anyway. I was also curious as to why the car hadn't moved, so I jumped on a flight to check it out.

They had it prominently displayed in the front of the showroom with my name on a congratulatory sold sign. A little presumptuous, sure, but I became immediately enraptured and self-aware that "Yeah, I am TOTALLY a purple kinda guy!"
Lambo 1.jpg
Lambo 2.jpg

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
She’s a beauty Mike. I don’t know if I considered myself a purple guy either until I saw her. As always, I appreciate you taking me on the Lambo experience, even when I wasn’t physically there. Enjoy her in good health my man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Steve. Make sure you find your way up here for a ride before you relocate to Texas!

Thanks Routt! The Jeep is actually my better half's. Hopefully the Lambo won't need as many mods. lol

Reactions: Sgt93

·
Premium Member
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you MK! You just picked up that yellow Murci from Roy? Love it!

Reactions: ///MK

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
15,846 Posts
Beautiful car! It should definitely be a long time keeper.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Beautiful, I am a purple guy, but I have only had purple racecars, never a street car. Someday I will have a purple street car.

·
Premium Member
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh the ecstasy! It's probably bad etiquette to be drooling all over your own car, but sorry folks, I just can't help it. Here's another pic from when I visited the dealer. The pearl takes up different tones even in the same pic. And at night, people have no idea what they're looking at.

Only upcoming mods planned are the throttle box that everyone seems to have a love fest with, and winter tires. Not sure if I'm just going to have them mounted on these wheels, or just buy a second set of wheels. Though I do love these (whatever color they are) wheels.

Lamb3.jpg

Reactions: Cadster

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Oh the ecstasy! It's probably bad etiquette to be drooling all over your own car, but sorry folks, I just can't help it. Here's another pic from when I visited the dealer. The pearl takes up different tones even in the same pic. And at night, people have no idea what they're looking at.

Only upcoming mods planned are the throttle box that everyone seems to have a love fest with, and winter tires. Not sure if I'm just going to have them mounted on these wheels, or just buy a second set of wheels. Though I do love these (whatever color they are) wheels.

View attachment 290883

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
@ChaseZimmerman
287 Posts
Gorgeous SVJ! Congrats and enjoy it to the fullest!

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
I've never had a purple car but would like to own one someday. SVJ in purple looks beautiful. Big congrats and nice upgrade from the 458.

·
Registered
42 Posts
The purple looks terrific! My newest car (AVS) should be here next week, and thinking hard about winter tires—have never done them before, but still 3 months away from decent weather in MN! Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks everyone! And congrats on your new ride gb! Winter tires on order, will be installed while I'm in Breckenridge over Christmas. Hoping for a mild winter with minimal salt! Not ready to pack her up for the winter, but not planning on the car ever feeling snow or even rain either. :/

1 - 16 of 16 Posts