Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I'm excited to share a new build I have going on with B.Rouge Built here in West Chicago.

This build will make my car the first full titanium straight pipe 5.0 (pre-LP) Gallardo exhaust system in the world. There have been several documented titanium X-Pipes, but none with full titanium cat deletes as well (so far as I can see). Also, this won't be an X-Pipe design (it will be an H pipe).

The car will also be getting full titanium intakes (ram-air) + B.Rouge's NA Gallardo Tune. It is the full NA Gallardo Package they offer 馃敟 --- Because titanium doesn't resonate like stainless steel does, this exhaust is going to sound more true to tone (+ INSANE). This is the same reason why the highest end speakers in the world are made with titanium as well.

I was originally going a different direction with my car, but after stopping by the B.Rogue Shop to check out a friend's Single Turbo Superleggera 5.0 build, I was hooked on Brandon's product and quality. It is seriously NUTS. Brandon previously headed up R&D for A/M/S (GTRs & R8s) and is responsible for many of the bulletproof builds on some of highest horsepower cars in the country. Here are some examples of his recent work and the gorgeously difficult weld quality that roped me in:

I'm so amped up about this project! Brandon is a total artist (/mad scientist) and an absolute MONSTER at welding titanium. More importantly, he has a great heart and is now someone I call a friend.

I will be documenting the build in this thread in the coming weeks, as well as posting before and after pictures and videos of the build/ final product/ sound. Car was dropped off last night! I already know this shop is going to go MEGA!! The Huracan exhausts I heard last week at the shop are wicked. I'd highly recommend shooting B.Rogue a message if you have a build in mind for your car.

Here's my car parked behind/under Jesse James' Roadster Shop 64' Polara (B.Rogue just finished it up):

In the meantime, check out B.Rogue's website or instagram to see more work: Lamborghini Huracan Exhaust, Audi R8 Exhaust, Twin Turbo Gallardo | B.Rogue

Registered
I follow this guy on Instagram... His work is insane...

Good luck with the project. I love that new products are still being made for the Pre-LP cars.

Registered
Can鈥檛 wait to see results.

I follow him as well.

Just curious if you are planning to use valves or not?

08 Bianco Monoceros Superlegerra 888

Registered
Woooo! I cant wait to hear this bitch rip!!!!

Registered
Those are some beautiful welds. Does titanium really make that much of a difference in the exhaust note?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I follow this guy on Instagram... His work is insane...

Good luck with the project. I love that new products are still being made for the Pre-LP cars.
Thank you brother! Excited to see/hear how it turns out. I also love that Brandon is giving love to the Pre-LP cars :cool:

The work really is insane. If you're ever in Chicago hit me up and we can go swing by the shop to see stuff in person

Can鈥檛 wait to see results.

I follow him as well.

Just curious if you are planning to use valves or not?

08 Bianco Monoceros Superlegerra 888
As of right now, no. I want insanity 24/7. But I'm sure Brandon can make it happen (and if I end up adding them I'll let you guys know)

Woooo! I cant wait to hear this bitch rip!!!!
Me either dude! Can't wait even more for your turbo MONSTER. Your car is going to be LENGEN....wait for it....DARY :whip:

Brandon is good people :wave:
For sure man. First time I met Brandon, along with Matthew162 (Turbo Super G) we all talked for 4 hours until I HAD to leave. So great meeting good people with good hearts in this industry. Many shops just want to take your money and get you out the door.

Our first talk made me switch up what I originally planned to do. Now Brandon can't get me out of his shop haha

Those are some beautiful welds. Does titanium really make that much of a difference in the exhaust note?
The way it was explained to me is that Titanium is extremely strong and weighs much less than Stainless Steel, and does not resonate at all like Stainless does (so there is no buzzing in the exhaust system). The lack of buzzing and the fact that Titanium is less dense than steel allows it to produce a sound that is much more true to tone/ exotic.

It also holds heat less than stainless (cools down faster) / has lower thermal conductivity so it retains more energy leading to higher average exhaust velocity and lower engine bay temps (i.e. no heat tape needed). Titanium is also extremely corrosion resistant so it should never deteriorate.

ALL TECH stuff aside, it looks crazy beautiful, sounds amazing and lasts forever :D

Registered
I'm just curious because I've been hearing conflicting stories about This B.rogue company. Here's what you wrote "Brandon previously headed up R&D for A/M/S (GTRs & R8s) and is responsible for many of the bulletproof builds on some of highest horsepower cars in the country." Can you please explain which cars were built by him? I just moved back to Chicago from Europe and am looking for someone I can trust with my collection. Thanks.

Registered
I'm just curious because I've been hearing conflicting stories about This B.rogue company. Here's what you wrote "Brandon previously headed up R&D for A/M/S (GTRs & R8s) and is responsible for many of the bulletproof builds on some of highest horsepower cars in the country." Can you please explain which cars were built by him? I just moved back to Chicago from Europe and am looking for someone I can trust with my collection. Thanks.
Without a doubt, your collection would be in good hands with him :wave:

You can see some of the most recent builds on the shop's instagram page here (I wonder whose Orange Gallardo that is :D):
https://www.instagram.com/b.rogue.built/

His personal page is also here if you'd like to see more of his work:
https://www.instagram.com/brandondumelle/

If you're in Chicago, swing by his shop at 4N270 84th Ct (Unit B) in Hanover Park :wave:

Also... welcome to the forum!! Feel free to make an introduction thread with some of the cars from your collection :)!!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Without a doubt, your collection would be in good hands with him :wave:

You can see some of the most recent builds on the shop's instagram page here (I wonder whose Orange Gallardo that is :D):
https://www.instagram.com/b.rogue.built/

His personal page is also here if you'd like to see more of his work:
https://www.instagram.com/brandondumelle/

If you're in Chicago, swing by his shop at 4N270 84th Ct (Unit B) in Hanover Park :wave:

Also... welcome to the forum!! Feel free to make an introduction thread with some of the cars from your collection :)!!
Thanks @supradedupra :tright: - best suggestion is what you said. If @tt458smoke wants to know he should stop by the shop and chill with Brandon!

I'm hoping you're not a troll @tt458smoke... and I want to be nice in the event you really are being genuine. But, I'm personally "just a little curious" because you joined this forum on April 5th (4 days after this thread started) solely to make your first two posts in this thread with an abstract insinuation based on things you say you've been "hearing"? This is a newer shop... so there hasn't been much to "hear" yet. Furthermore, no one here knows who you are (or if you even have any cars). I would definitely agree that you should go make a proper introduction thread! :)

I chose B.Rogue because all I saw when I went to the shop was quality- and I've met local people with nice Huracans, R8s, Aventadors etc. who are thrilled with B.Rogue's products. It was enough for me to pull the trigger.

If you want to know what cars he built in his time at AMS. CALL HIM. Or visit him at the shop. Or use Google (it's 2018, hello... FFJournal.net | Four welds we like). But lots of GTRs and an R8 or two. AMS doesn't do many real exotics.

Back on topic:

Registered
This is amazing!! I have a Pre-LP. car that is currently straight piped (no cats) an honestly I'm disappointed with the sound. Not so much under load but on Decal & downshifts it just sounds not exotic.
I'm in Ohio not to far from Chicago. I'll be watching the progress of this Titanium exhaust very closely an if the end product sounds great I'll be your #2 Pre-LP customer.
Super excited for this,

Registered
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
This is amazing!! I have a Pre-LP. car that is currently straight piped (no cats) an honestly I'm disappointed with the sound. Not so much under load but on Decal & downshifts it just sounds not exotic.
I'm in Ohio not to far from Chicago. I'll be watching the progress of this Titanium exhaust very closely an if the end product sounds great I'll be your #2 Pre-LP customer.
Super excited for this,
Thank you! Brandon mentioned he's been texting with you. Both the Titanium H-Pipe exhaust and Test Pipes are finished and on my car (I will post pictures and videos soon). Just waiting for for the intakes to get wrapped up so I can take engine bay shots and some fly-by sound clips!!! :D

Let me know when you are in Chicago next / when you decide to check out B.Rogue's shop. I'll come hangout with the dudes over there anytime!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
GUYS :eek::eek::eek:

The exhaust + intakes are absolutely INSANE. The sound is mind melting, car turns more heads than it ever did before (and it was an orange Lambo to start with). The craftsmanship is artwork. Had my engine bay open at Supercar Saturday first week this month and had groups of people (anywhere from 5-10 people at a time, the entire time) just staring into the bay and asking me about it. 2 separate people asked me, "Where do the turbos sit on this system?" or "Is it turbocharged?" -- More importantly, several people told me it was the best exhaust they had ever heard :tleft: - not bad for a 13 year old V10.

Between Airboxes and my old Stainless Steel TUBI exhaust, we shaved 54lbs. The entire rear section weighs something like 7lbs. It's ridiculously lightweight.

At cold start the idle it is MEAN (tastefully loud, how I like it), but very livable at regular idle (your neighbors won't hate you when you roll in at night). Under WOT or full REV and it's RIP Ears for anyone not inside the cabin! Best part, titanium has no natural resonance level (no drone).

I can't thank Brandon + Chandler over at B.Rogue Built enough. These guys literally poured their heart and soul into getting this system right for me as I was the first one to pull the trigger on an NA Titanium 5.0 exhaust with them. Since I did, 4 more people have already ordered for their 5.0 Gallardos.

This was probably helped by the fact that Brandon just knocked one out of the park by doing Damon Fryer's (@DailyDrivenExotics) center exit titanium Huracan Exhaust (super Trofeo style):

So spoiled to have B. Rogue in Chicago. I will be sending all of my future projects their way. I HIGHLY recommend you guys give them a shot, you will be thrilled with the result :D

Videos coming shortly. If you want a couple short ones, check out my insta: @g8ted

Registered
VERY excited about this :)
Do you still have the oem cats installed? Or is it full straight pipe.
I'm actually considering re-installing my converters prior to the B-rouge exhaust as Ive heard With the converter's give a higher pitched more F1 sound.
Engine bay looks amazing sir

Registered
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
VERY excited about this :)
Do you still have the oem cats installed? Or is it full straight pipe.
I'm actually considering re-installing my converters prior to the B-rouge exhaust as Ive heard With the converter's give a higher pitched more F1 sound.
Engine bay looks amazing sir
Thank you, my friend!

It is indeed full straight pipes (cat bypass/titanium test pipes) :whip:

Registered
Don't do us like that... post a vid so we can hear that thing!

GUYS :eek::eek::eek:

The exhaust + intakes are absolutely INSANE. The sound is mind melting, car turns more heads than it ever did before (and it was an orange Lambo to start with). The craftsmanship is artwork. Had my engine bay open at Supercar Saturday first week this month and had groups of people (anywhere from 5-10 people at a time, the entire time) just staring into the bay and asking me about it. 2 separate people asked me, "Where do the turbos sit on this system?" or "Is it turbocharged?" -- More importantly, several people told me it was the best exhaust they had ever heard :tleft: - not bad for a 13 year old V10.

Between Airboxes and my old Stainless Steel TUBI exhaust, we shaved 54lbs. The entire rear section weighs something like 7lbs. It's ridiculously lightweight.

At cold start the idle it is MEAN (tastefully loud, how I like it), but very livable at regular idle (your neighbors won't hate you when you roll in at night). Under WOT or full REV and it's RIP Ears for anyone not inside the cabin! Best part, titanium has no natural resonance level (no drone).

I can't thank Brandon + Chandler over at B.Rogue Built enough. These guys literally poured their heart and soul into getting this system right for me as I was the first one to pull the trigger on an NA Titanium 5.0 exhaust with them. Since I did, 4 more people have already ordered for their 5.0 Gallardos.

This was probably helped by the fact that Brandon just knocked one out of the park by doing Damon Fryer's (@DailyDrivenExotics) center exit titanium Huracan Exhaust (super Trofeo style):

So spoiled to have B. Rogue in Chicago. I will be sending all of my future projects their way. I HIGHLY recommend you guys give them a shot, you will be thrilled with the result :D

Videos coming shortly. If you want a couple short ones, check out my insta: @g8ted

1 - 20 of 32 Posts