Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,654 Posts
Yeah, though @Blu Bull was waiting since I think May to get the allocation. The AWD allocations are not that plentiful, at least when compared to RWD ones.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,062 Posts
Things are changing so fast right now Blu might just have been a fortunate exception.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,654 Posts
Still waiting since September :(
It is just mind boggling how hard these AWD allocations are to come by. I think a Big Foot sighting is easier to come by than an AWD allocation.

·
Premium Member
2,479 Posts
My dealer was had not got any AWD allocations for many months. Only way I got mine was they asked to switch a RWD allocation to my AWD. Took a couple days but Lamborghini came back and approved it. So if you have been waiting a long time ask your dealer if they can try that.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,654 Posts
My dealer was had not got any AWD allocations for many months. Only way I got mine was they asked to switch a RWD allocation to my AWD. Took a couple days but Lamborghini came back and approved it. So if you have been waiting a long time ask your dealer if they can try that.
You will have one of the rarest of EVOs. Some day I will be able to say I knew someone that had an AWD EVO. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: Blu Bull

·
Premium Member
21,062 Posts
Maybe they should just get a RWD allocation plugged in first and then tell the dealer they want to switch to AWD. If you tell them in advance they probably will just say they can't do it.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,654 Posts
So, I guess now there is the Loch Ness Monster, Big Foot and the AWD EVO. I just am not clear as to why the AWD is so tough to come by. Why does Lamborghini release so few of these allocations for consumers?

·
Registered
50 Posts
So, I guess now there is the Loch Ness Monster, Big Foot and the AWD EVO. I just am not clear as to why the AWD is so tough to come by. Why does Lamborghini release so few of these allocations for consumers?
Possibly profit margin not as high on AWD even if it is $30-40k more than rwd?!?! Or parts for AWD are harder to come by for them for the rwd?!

V.

·
Premium Member
21,062 Posts
Hi, I placed my order in the first week of September. My order was for an AWD Huracan Spyder (no sport seats) To this day I haven’t heard anything from the dealer. Order was placed with Chicago area dealer.
I would give him a call and get an update, he must have some information by now.

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Hi, I placed my order in the first week of September. My order was for an AWD Huracan Spyder (no sport seats) To this day I haven’t heard anything from the dealer. Order was placed with Chicago area dealer.
You should ask them about a 5 month break that is starting from Feb until July, according to the dealership I am working with here in Seattle.. :(

·
Registered
2022 H EVO RWD on order
2,190 Posts
Agree with Russ, 5 allocation periods have come and gone since then. If I were you I'd call to get a sense of how they're moving allocations within that dealer and how many more are ahead of me. Don't let them try to sneak others ahead of you!

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,654 Posts
Boy those AWD EVOs are extremely hard to come by!

• Sad
Reactions: amandeep18feb

·
Premium Member
21,062 Posts
Agree with Russ, 5 allocation periods have come and gone since then. If I were you I'd call to get a sense of how they're moving allocations within that dealer and how many more are ahead of me. Don't let them try to sneak others ahead of you!
Sometimes it is the squeaky wheel that gets the oil, but dealers have the advantage right now so they might not respond favorably. I always try to be polite, but I demand answers that make sense to me.

Reactions: Rcasa20
1 - 20 of 44 Posts