Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Lamborghini Gallardo BiColore 550-2
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! I have a brand new Avior straight pipe exhaust for a gallardo. I bought it for my Gallardo and as I removed the rear bumper, I saw the car I purchased already had a titanium straight pipe. Score! I purchased the exhaust for roughly $1700. It was never been on a vehicle before. I would like to get $1200 from it.

·
Registered
2011 LP560-4 Spyder / Blu Fontus
563 Posts
Obviously at that price it's not the titanium, but is it the resonated version, or not.... pics?

·
Registered
436 Posts
As i've mentioned before, i'm incredibly happy with my Avior exhaust. When you add the relatively low cost vs competition, this choice is an absolute no-brainer to me. Feel free to hit me up if you're on the fence and are interested in hearing from an owner.

·
Vendor
3,008 Posts
I’m a dealer for Avior and they are great systems. And that’s a great price.

On these cars you really don’t need the resonated, not on a LP car

·
Registered
563 Posts
On these cars you really don’t need the resonated, not on a LP car
Agree.....but curious, that sound likely would give reason to suspect (and just do a visual inspection) before going and throwing down almost $2k on something you may not even need ??

·
Vendor
3,008 Posts
The resonated versions makes the sound deep but isn't much louder than stock, especially at idle, you really have to get on it to notice. I recommend the straight pipe over this and many have been happy with the upgraded sound. I have a straight pipe on my Pre-lp and am in PA and everything is covered and never have any issues.

·
Registered
563 Posts
The resonated versions makes the sound deep but isn't much louder than stock, especially at idle, you really have to get on it to notice. I recommend the straight pipe over this and many have been happy with the upgraded sound. I have a straight pipe on my Pre-lp and am in PA and everything is covered and never have any issues.
Oh yeah Jason, I wouldn't want the resonated version. This guy selling it never specified what version it is.... plus, he hasn't posted but 1 single time so this whole discussion might be in Vain. Maybe he bought the wrong one. Got the single pre-LP outlet but has a 2011.... we just don't know, post lacks specifics and pics
Got any exclusives for Alfa 4C's ??

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh yeah Jason, I wouldn't want the resonated version. This guy selling it never specified what version it is.... plus, he hasn't posted but 1 single time so this whole discussion might be in Vain. Maybe he bought the wrong one. Got the single pre-LP outlet but has a 2011.... we just don't know, post lacks specifics and pics
Hello!!
Im super new to forums and am terrible at replying. It's the non-resonated exhaust. Feel free to shoot me a text (650)867-2590 and I can send you pictures of it!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
To also clarify, this is made for the LP Gallardo, and it would fit my 2011 Bi-Colore. The install & work isn't worth swapping it out for the titanium exhaust I didn't know it came with. It's a fully black exhaust in the shape of an X through the center and it's a fully non-res straight pipe. Maximum loud!!

·
Registered
563 Posts
To also clarify, this is made for the LP Gallardo, and it would fit my 2011 Bi-Colore. The install & work isn't worth swapping it out for the titanium exhaust I didn't know it came with. It's a fully black exhaust in the shape of an X through the center and it's a fully non-res straight pipe. Maximum loud!!
Yep. If it's the black one it's the steel for a steal. $1200 is a good deal for a new one. Here is a link for the only guy who has done a concise as possible install for this particular AVIOR (black/non-resonated) It DOES sound good if you like it Loud......

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.