Lamborghini Talk banner

Did you find the Aventador documentary I wrote interesting?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Aventador owners, I'm a surgeon from the UK and Aventador owner. I would appreciate you all watching this documentary on the Aventador that I wrote and narrated and sharing your feedback. It forms the basis of the book I'm writing on the Aventador. Also, you may find subscribing to my channel interesting as I own a Murcielago too. The channel is Grigio GT as all the cars I own are grey!

If one of you owns any of the special editions Centanario, Veneno, or has put an order in for the Sian you could message me privately. I have a close friend in the USA who is also a Murcielago owner and I would love to get your experience of owning the car as well as SLR high resolution copyright free photos for the book.

I'm co-authoring the book with Dr Pathmanathan who wrote the Murcielago book and who owns a Countach and a Murcielago.

Thank you everyone.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thank you Eddy D. I appreciate you taking the time to watch the video. Please give it a like and subscribe as I value your opinion and contribution to the Lambo community. All the best.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts