Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Aventador S
99 Posts
I found the following video helpful when I was shopping for my Aventador. Ended up getting an S. I have no affiliation to this channel.

·
Registered
46 Posts
i did not shop the SV, because i like to put miles on my cars and therefore typically stay away from limited editions (although may not be a concern for others). i drove both a first gen aventador and then the S (where rear wheel steering was first added). for me, it literally shrunk the vehicle. without RWS, the thing felt like a tank. with it, it was awesome...so i went with the 2018 S and it is getting delivered this week. SV did not have RWS. per the literature out there, RWS shortens the feel of the wheelbase by 20 inches--huge. with that said, the SV looks awesome--nothing bad to say about it--i love all aventadors! mine has all the carbon fiber options, so has lots of excitement--even if not as special as the SV. i like both wheel options, but like the dianthus option in black the best. just wanted to give you my thoughts still fresh in my head. good luck!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So a 2017 Aventador S with high miles would be my best bet in terms of a driver that has already taken a massive hit? And a better driver with all wheel steering.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts