Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is an Aventador SV Roadster with 10k miles too much? Im wondering what would be a good deal considering the mileage.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Relatively speaking NO but depends who you ask. 10K miles on an SV is fine, just the "scamming" in the market. There is no-one scamming but you couldve picked up a sv roadster pre covid in White for 425.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Relatively speaking NO but depends who you ask. 10K miles on an SV is fine, just the "scamming" in the market. There is no-one scamming but you couldve picked up a sv roadster pre covid in White for 425.
I know the market right now is ridiculous. But you keep looking in the future and it seems its not going down things may keep just going up. There is no inventory for anything and demand is high so prices for everything will keep going up maybe? Were in a very weird time

·
Registered
5 Posts

That's true. In my opinion there's a bubble so prices are inflated regardless of spec. There is no "good deal" unless you have the $ and at that point just buy it.

Once this bubble pops expect a sv roadster to be ~425.

Screenshot taken above was July 24 2020

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What color, options and how much are they asking.

Lots of things still to consider, need more info.
Its a 17 SV roadster with about 9700 miles Blue Cepheus color with orange accents. Asking 550k. I believe its fully loaded except doesnt have lambo sensonum sound

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
View attachment 299773
That's true. In my opinion there's a bubble so prices are inflated regardless of spec. There is no "good deal" unless you have the $ and at that point just buy it.

Once this bubble pops expect a sv roadster to be ~425.

Screenshot taken above was July 24 2020
Maybe it goes down... but I mean This exotic I dont really plan on selling as its 1 of 500. It should appreciate in the future, Last V12 NA Lamb, special edition, Raw car, Right? lol
Who knows maybe this never goes down and were just moving into a new time of prices being higher and its the new norm.

·
Registered
376 Posts
I have 21,000km (13,000miles) on my SV Roadster since new, never had a single issue what to speak off. And it looks and smells new inside out because it's been meticulously looked after.
But you can get a 3,000mile car that looks and feels destroyed. It all depends on the owner.

Reactions: Rcasa20

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have 21,000km (13,000miles) on my SV Roadster since new, never had a single issue what to speak off. And it looks and smells new inside out because it's been meticulously looked after.
But you can get a 3,000mile car that looks and feels destroyed. It all depends on the owner.
Im going to inspect the car now and negotiate. Anything I should keep an eye out for?

·
Registered
376 Posts
Im going to inspect the car now and negotiate. Anything I should keep an eye out for?
Expect everything to be perfect - panel gaps, stitching, no leaks, no wind noise or whistles, no rattles, everything working perfectly as it should. Current Lambos' build quality is perfect. If you find anything that is not perfect, investigate why.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Its a 17 SV roadster with about 9700 miles Blue Cepheus color with orange accents. Asking 550k. I believe its fully loaded except doesnt have lambo sensonum sound
Fully loaded means gloss carbon EVERYWHERE - all vents, wing, roof, entire interior, engine bay, steering wheel, mirrors, etc. Also lift kit, fire extinguisher, factory race tune, factory race exhaust.

·
Registered
376 Posts
It has the glass engine cover which I forgot to mention previously and the full carbon engine bay. It has the gloss carbon roof, but if the rest of the external carbon is not gloss, but matt, it might look a bit weird. You can always wrap them in gloss ppf anyway. As long as they are not the un-optioned choice of dark grey plastic - looks ****arse.

I thought the rear camera was standard. Also, it should have parking sensors front and rear.

Don't stress the lack of the lambo sound system. It's not worth a penny.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Expect everything to be perfect - panel gaps, stitching, no leaks, no wind noise or whistles, no rattles, everything working perfectly as it should. Current Lambos' build quality is perfect. If you find anything that is not perfect, investigate why.
Drove her and saw her a couple hours ago. Dropped a deposit. Everything looks good. It's looks GOOD. Probably made me over look things haha but when I go pick her up Ill check everything out again. It did have a check engine light on. But it also did say it needs to be serviced. Not sure if that's normal.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Drove her and saw her a couple hours ago. Dropped a deposit. Everything looks good. It's looks GOOD. Probably made me over look things haha but when I go pick her up Ill check everything out again. It did have a check engine light on. But it also did say it needs to be serviced. Not sure if that's normal.
Definetely not normal. I never ever had a check engine light on and I drive my car HARD, even sustained distances at 300kph+

·
Registered
SVJ Roadster, Ferrari 16M, 83 Ferrari 308 GTB QV, Ferrari Roma
47 Posts
Ok I will call my local dealer and ask
Could be as simple as gas cap was loose and not properly tightened down. But definitely have it checked out by a dealer.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Could be as simple as gas cap was loose and not properly tightened down. But definitely have it checked out by a dealer.
Ok I will call my local dealer and ask
So this is the same blue SV i was negotiating over the phone when they pressured me for a deposit. Boy I’m glad I backed out and did take the bait.. I hope the CEL light is nothing major. either ways, good luck and let us know the outcome.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
So this is the same blue SV i was negotiating over the phone when they pressured me for a deposit. Boy I’m glad I backed out and did take the bait.. I hope the CEL light is nothing major. either ways, good luck and let us know the outcome.
Are you the guy in Las Vegas? Lol they told me someone out there was putting down a deposit and couldnt sell me the car.. Was wondering if it was a sell tactic or actually true.

Im sure its nothing it has to be checked out.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Are you the guy in Las Vegas? Lol they told me someone out there was putting down a deposit and couldnt sell me the car.. Was wondering if it was a sell tactic or actually true.

Im sure its nothing it has to be checked out.
indeed I am the same person. What a bunch of crooks- they told me the exact same story that you already put a deposit on it so the car was sold. Yet I see it listed everywhere for sale. Anyway, if you did end up getting it I’m happy for you! I’m not competing with you on the car. So don’t worry.. but Do let us know what happened.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts