Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm selling my LNB Ceramic Coated insane sounding light simple crazy exhaust. Get your car sounding like an F 1 car. 1 of 1 Reason I'm selling? Going to the full Titanium Valentino Balboni System to match my purple SV. See my IG account lambo_greg for video clips etc. Heres the eBay listing https://www.ebay.com/itm/123200378568?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649 I just listed it. For you guys, the $4000 would do it/ Hell of a deal if you want the best sounding SV on the planet.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
3,328 Posts
Can you not use the factory exhaust tip with this exhaust? do you still have this?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tips are built in on this. Remember only fits SV's I have one guy seriously on it from Canada but so far 4,000 US Cheap!!! Best sounding SV on the planet with the proper setup. I just went with Valentino Balboni titanium buy $35,000 US

·
Super Moderator
3,328 Posts
Didn't realize only for SV. This would've been a nice add on for my new A. Good luck!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Tips are built in on this. Remember only fits SV's I have one guy seriously on it from Canada but so far 4,000 US Cheap!!! Best sounding SV on the planet with the proper setup. I just went with Valentino Balboni titanium buy $35,000 US

I really hope you didn’t pay $35k Greg. I turned that system down at $12k.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts