Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The stereo in this car is really terrible. Only my Gallardo had a worse stereo. And I feel like the tweeters are piercing at my skull. Has anyone changed their audio components?

I don’t need a woofer, would just like to change the speakers to something that will sound clean.

Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
29 Posts
The stereo in this car is really terrible. Only my Gallardo had a worse stereo. And I feel like the tweeters are piercing at my skull. Has anyone changed their audio components?

I don’t need a woofer, would just like to change the speakers to something that will sound clean.

Has it always given you problems or just recently? I'm about to purchase an SV, so just generally curious.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Has it always given you problems or just recently? I'm about to purchase an SV, so just generally curious.
We've had the car for less than a week, so it's been crap since then 😆

·
Registered
256 Posts
I never heard anyone say anything good about those audio systems.

·
Registered
256 Posts
LoL that's amazing.
When I went to the factory to see the car come off the production line, all the assembly line workers were coming to me saying "Oh! You are the one that ordered the car with no stereo!" :D

·
Registered
616 Posts

My Aventador came the the upgraded "Sensorum" audio package....I adjusted the equalizer to max treble and close to max bass.....and using the bluetooth Bovee phone streaming adapter......audio sounds surprisingly great......the Gallardo unfortunately had no hope and needed a complete Audio upgrade

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
anyone have a wiring and speaker diagram of the SV's audio system? like what size speakers, etc...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts