Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Urus
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the forum. To be honest I have never been a Lambo guy but purchased a Urus two years ago when it came out and feel in love with the brand.

I have been contemplating getting a SVJ but now am trying to decide if I should wait for the last of the last(so we think?) Aventadors instead.

Reading on here, and talking to my dealer, it seems that Lambo has a few more variations of the Aventador in the works. I was wondering if you all think they are going to be performance iterations(like an SVJ) or more cosmetic(like a 50th anniversary edition)?

Would love to spec and own the last N/A V12 that comes out of the factory....

·
Registered
413 Posts
Hmm? Good questions, but have you considered what you are going to do with the car. E.G. A friend (aged 75) bought an SVJ and will never race it...... his wife rode in it once and will never do so again ("It MUST have square tires it's so rough!") - you get my picture. He bought the wrong Aventador for HIM.
I have an older (2016) LP 700 - 4 roadster which is really just a piece of art i.e. will never even be put into "corsa", not launched EVER - BUT it's a beautiful smooth ride compared to the SVJ. (I'm 69).
So again, your questions are good, but consider what you are going to do with it as well? Just my 2 cents worth.
Cheers Ed Burton (Australia).

·
Registered
156 Posts
Fantastic point Ed...well said

·
Registered
Current: SVJ, Pista, Urus, G80 M3 | Previous: 610, 580, Performante, Aventador
1,218 Posts
There is a final edtion Aventador in the works and will be previewed next year. I heard they'll be around a 100 cars produced so I assume the price tag will be close to a million dollars.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Hmm? Good questions, but have you considered what you are going to do with the car. E.G. A friend (aged 75) bought an SVJ and will never race it...... his wife rode in it once and will never do so again ("It MUST have square tires it's so rough!") - you get my picture. He bought the wrong Aventador for HIM.
I have an older (2016) LP 700 - 4 roadster which is really just a piece of art i.e. will never even be put into "corsa", not launched EVER - BUT it's a beautiful smooth ride compared to the SVJ. (I'm 69).
So again, your questions are good, but consider what you are going to do with it as well? Just my 2 cents worth.
Cheers Ed Burton (Australia).
Ed! You gotta give launch control a try - you will NOT regret it 😁

1 - 6 of 6 Posts