Lamborghini Talk banner
161 - 180 of 240 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Do you notice ALA during street driving?
No but over 100 mph you do.
we will have to wait for the nurburgring, the justice of the peace, but I doubt when we see the difference between sv with system 1 and svj .. the 780 may be behind
You think they will be running SJ on the Nurburgring? And you think it has a chance to come close to SVJ time?

·
Registered
Current: SVJ, Pista, Urus, G80 M3 | Previous: 610, 580, Performante, Aventador
1,655 Posts
"What about ALA, Lambo's patented and ballyhooed active aerodynamic system? Lamborghini's CTO Maurizio Reggiani told us that was hotly debated at the beginning of the STO's development, but that since active aero is illegal in GT3 racing, the team settled on nonactive, adjustable aerodynamics for the street car." - Motortrend.

·
Registered
222 Posts
In normal driving I never felt the ALA, though it was eye popping in the Malibu canyons. You could turn and remain so planted I actually got motion sick driving it lol.

·
Registered
222 Posts
In normal driving I never felt the ALA, though it was eye popping in the Malibu canyons. You could turn and remain so planted I actually got motion sick driving it lol.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Screenshot_20210718-084442_Lamborghini Unica.jpg
comme la f8 tributo et la 812 gts... filtre à particules, ça va me chanter ça. 780, et si vous touchez l'échappement, vous devez allumer l'ordinateur, donc perte de garantie

·
Registered
22 Posts
Just for our non-French speaking friends (although all sentences are not clear to me), this post says:
”like the f8 tributo and 812gts… particle filter. 780 and if you modify the exhaust, you will need to start the computer, so warranty loss”

·
Registered
94 Posts
comme la f8 tributo et la 812 gts... filtre à particules, ça va me chanter ça. 780, et si vous touchez l'échappement, vous devez allumer l'ordinateur, donc perte de garantie
Just checked it, it actually says it in the Unica app. So is the Ultimae confirmed to be the first car to get a GPF or is this just a misunderstanding? Does anyone have some more info on this?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Where does it say something about a possible GPF? :unsure:

Unica just mentions catalytic converters with lambda sensors or do I miss something?:unsure:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Its disappointing. Why would anyone consider this over a used SVJ ( or SV )?
Im guessings its just as expensive as the SVJ was?
I have an SVJ Roadster and I have a deposit now on the Ultimae Roadster. To answer the question of why I would move to this car from the SVJ. I personally like the sleeper look vs. huge wing and all the ALA parts, all while keeping the SVJ performance figures intact. I love how they integrated the huge SVJ vents on the side on the Ultimae while maintaining the rest of the clean lines. Since this is a street car for me, I have found that I miss the creature comforts of plush interror, and as simple as it sounds, I look forward to having a glove box. There is not one single spot in the SVJ even to put a pair of sunglasses, nothing.

Lastly, with only 250 Roadsters, I love the exclusivity of being 1/250 owners globally. I can’t wait to meet with the dealer and build this thing. With used SVJs selling at a $100k plus premium from sticker and the Ultimae being a less expensive base price, the decision is even more appealing.

·
Registered
449 Posts
I have an SVJ Roadster and I have a deposit now on the Ultimae Roadster. To answer the question of why I would move to this car from the SVJ. I personally like the sleeper look vs. huge wing and all the ALA parts, all while keeping the SVJ performance figures intact. I love how they integrated the huge SVJ vents on the side on the Ultimae while maintaining the rest of the clean lines. Since this is a street car for me, I have found that I miss the creature comforts of plush interror, and as simple as it sounds, I look forward to having a glove box. There is not one single spot in the SVJ even to put a pair of sunglasses, nothing.

Lastly, with only 250 Roadsters, I love the exclusivity of being 1/250 owners globally. I can’t wait to meet with the dealer and build this thing. With used SVJs selling at a $100k plus premium from sticker and the Ultimae being a less expensive base price, the decision is even more appealing.
Defo is sleeker indeed.

·
Registered
222 Posts

I feel the exact same way on every point. I thought I was the only one lol.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I feel the exact same way on every point. I thought I was the only one lol.
These manufactures are so freaking smart on the product side. They don’t make stupid off hand mistakes. I’m sure the Ultimae will not be an exception.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Keeping both of my SVJs coupe and roadster. SVJ will go down in history as the fastest and ultimate Lamborghini NA V12, the one that set the ring record and looks epic!
SJ they had to make more limited cause it looks just like a regular Aventador S, making it limited would help boost the sales. Reminds me of Aventador Anniversary edition.

·
Registered
Current: SVJ, Pista, Urus, G80 M3 | Previous: 610, 580, Performante, Aventador
1,655 Posts
Keeping both of my SVJs coupe and roadster. SVJ will go down in history as the fastest and ultimate Lamborghini NA V12, the one that set the ring record and looks epic!
SJ they had to make more limited cause it looks just like a regular Aventador S, making it limited would help boost the sales. Reminds me of Aventador Anniversary edition.
Yup, pretty much. There's no future collectability for the Ulitmae. It's basically a refreshed Aventador S with a limited badge. Nothing special about this car.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Actually, the Ultimae is slightly faster. Regarding looking like a regulator Aventador, having those those huge side intakes and the SVJ carbon running boards, rear splitter and SVJ exhaust makes it a very unique design. To me, it is not even close to just a normal Aventador.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Actually, the Ultimae is slightly faster. Regarding looking like a regulator Aventador, having those those huge side intakes and the SVJ carbon running boards, rear splitter and SVJ exhaust makes it a very unique design. To me, it is not even close to just a normal Aventador.
They had to make some small changes to the body.
I personally expected the car to look different, more special and having interior with a touch screen.

In reality they took SVJ, removed some parts from it including ALA, added Aventador S kit and slapped limited badge. They knew it would sell and they were right.

Whoever likes the car should just go ahead and buy it. I’m sure it will be a great car but to me personally the SVJ is the ultimate one followed by the SV.

161 - 180 of 240 Posts