Lamborghini Talk banner
221 - 240 of 267 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
The Ultimae is the ultimate Aventador, doesn’t matter if you like it or not.
Ultimae means Last, not Ultimate.
This car is far from the ultimate Aventador.

Reactions: Huracaan

·
Registered
13 Posts
And you know why the SVJ was been discounted? It was because buyers thought the replacement was around the corner and didn't want to drop $500k+ on a car that would old before they even took delivery.

You can bump this post in a year or so once the A replacement details come out because I bet $100 the Ultimate parts bin special will not only be selling at MSRP but dealers will have build slots available. Up here in Canada every dealer still has build slots available and the market intro cars are been shopped around for MSRP and not a penny over.
I don’t know what you’re talking about, my friend who has bought more than 4 Huracans, 3 Urus, 2 Aventadors, and more couldn’t get an allocation. I believe there were 18 people in front of him. You’re saying these will be available a year ago, but you’ll be stressing to acquire an Ultimae now.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Ultimae means Last, not Ultimate.
This car is far from the ultimate Aventador.
It’s intended the last/ultimate. If you see the info they put out, they intended to blend the sportiness of the svj with the usability of the S to send off the Aventador with the best street version, as the Aventador was never intended to be a track car beyond its “special” SVJ version. It makes sense as the ultimate version, tell us why it isn’t…

adjective
último
last, latest, latter, final, ultimate, dernier
final
end, final, ultimate, last, eventual, terminal
definitivo
definitive, final, ultimate, permanent, outright, determinate

·
Registered
61 Posts
I just told my dealer, the answer, .... he is too funny the guy, I have calls for svj with offers more than 50,000 more and we offer him 40,000 discount and he do not take ..... I dare not say what he said about you here, the maximum on a sjv in discount c is an option offered when you are a good customer

·
Registered
13 Posts
I just told my dealer, the answer, .... he is too funny the guy, I have calls for svj with offers more than 50,000 more and we offer him 40,000 discount and he do not take ..... I dare not say what he said about you here, the maximum on a sjv in discount c is an option offered when you are a good customer
I’m just telling you what happened, and he ordered an STO instead. He has a collection of more than 20 cars. It happened in early 2020. You realize how many SVJ’s were made right? 900+800+63 is a huuuge amount.

·
Registered
61 Posts
if lambo makes 40,000 discount on a svj, how much does it cost on the rest, I have my best friend has 10 lambo v12 including a sian .... the discount for his roaster ... the comfortable seats .. I think what to do 40,000 discount c is impossible on a svj, or give us the dealer

·
Registered
61 Posts
Je vous dis juste ce qui s'est passé, et il a commandé un STO à la place. Il possède une collection de plus de 20 voitures. C'est arrivé au début de 2020. Vous réalisez combien de SVJ ont été corrigés ? 900+800+63 est un montant énorme.
[/CITATION]
this is not much .... when i ordered my ferrari pista, there was zero discount, so there are more than 6000 with the spiders

·
Registered
169 Posts
6,000? Are you sure? The dealer my friend was offered the SVJ discount is Perillo.
Apparently ~6,000 Pistas is a valid number. Rare it is not and neither is the SVJ in the context of limited edition V12 Lambos. For example, only 186 Murci SV’s were made. 150 Diablo SE30’s, 300ish Countach downdrafts etc etc. I won’t even mention the number of Miura SV’s or SVJs produced.

That’s not to say the SVJ prices won’t hold strong or that the car will remain collectible - I think it will…. as will the SV (in fact, I predict SV values will eventually surpass the SVJ just like I think Speciales will be worth more than Pistas in the future).

·
Registered
13 Posts
Apparently ~6,000 Pistas is a valid number. Rare it is not and neither is the SVJ in the context of limited edition V12 Lambos. For example, only 186 Murci SV’s were made. 150 Diablo SE30’s, 300ish Countach downdrafts etc etc. I won’t even mention the number of Miura SV’s or SVJs produced.

That’s not to say the SVJ prices won’t hold strong or that the car will remain collectible - I think it will…. as will the SV (in fact, I predict SV values will eventually surpass the SVJ just like I think Speciales will be worth more than Pistas in the future).
I agree 100%

·
Registered
481 Posts
It’s intended the last/ultimate. If you see the info they put out, they intended to blend the sportiness of the svj with the usability of the S to send off the Aventador with the best street version, as the Aventador was never intended to be a track car beyond its “special” SVJ version. It makes sense as the ultimate version, tell us why it isn’t…

adjective
último
last, latest, latter, final, ultimate, dernier
final
end, final, ultimate, last, eventual, terminal
definitivo
definitive, final, ultimate, permanent, outright, determinate
The Ultimae does not look like the ultimate Aventador, the SVJ does. The Ultimae looks like a last-minute Aventador they had to pump out coz the Aventador successor got delayed for one Year.

·
Registered
Current: SVJ, Pista, Urus, G80 M3 | Previous: 610, 580, Performante, Aventador
1,839 Posts
SV and SVJ roadster is where I would put my money if you're holding out for long term.

·
Registered
SVJ Roadster, Ferrari 16M, 83 Ferrari 308 GTB QV, Ferrari Roma
35 Posts
SV and SVJ roadster is where I would put my money if you're holding out for long term.
I don’t know. It might be a good time to sell. There were two SVJ Roadster standouts on DuPont Registry recently. One for $799k and another for $850k. I got mine new for huge discount when someone backed out due to covid. Making $200k after a little more than a year of ownership? On a car? Tempting.

·
Registered
Current: SVJ, Pista, Urus, G80 M3 | Previous: 610, 580, Performante, Aventador
1,839 Posts
I don’t know what you’re talking about, my friend who has bought more than 4 Huracans, 3 Urus, 2 Aventadors, and more couldn’t get an allocation. I believe there were 18 people in front of him. You’re saying these will be available a year ago, but you’ll be stressing to acquire an Ultimae now.
Canadian dealers still have Ultimae allocations available, there's not many buyers up here willing to drop $600k+ on a car that's been replaced in a year.

221 - 240 of 267 Posts