Lamborghini Talk banner
201 - 220 of 267 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
You SVJ owners are all just mad that the Ultimae exists, and push to belittle it as a "parts bin special". Nobody called the 911R a parts bin special...
for me it is a superb aventador, but it is the same with ferrari where the tributo which was nothing better than the pista, raised the rating of the pista, which does not have a great sound base, but compares to the f8 with its particle filter does not really sound great (see European standards)

·
Registered
61 Posts
for the 911 R, with the models in mechanical box which its release after, they are sold in europe 230,000 euro, we are more in the 400,000 euro from the start, the return to the mechanical box had raised the price, the 780, have not contributed much compared to the S

·
Registered
SVJ Roadster, Ferrari 16M, 83 Ferrari 308 GTB QV, Ferrari Roma
35 Posts
I see. Well, it's not necessarily a bad thing, is it? I personally love the Ultimae, and I think it works as the ultimate version. The Aventador was always intended as a beautiful street car, and this last one is incredible.
I own an SVJ Roadster and I am not mad. I actually love the Ultimae. To me it is not a parts bin special. It is a very well engineered design. This is personal to me, so haters please calm yourselves, but I think it takes all the great features of the SVJ and all the creature comforts of the S and they’ve created a very usable road car. I love the clean look without the huge wings, but still maintaining the aggressive huge side intakes. I’ve mentioned in this thread before. I am a big fan of the sleeper look, while maintaining the incredible performance.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I own an SVJ Roadster and I am not mad. I actually love the Ultimae. To me it is not a parts bin special. It is a very well engineered design. This is personal to me, so haters please calm yourselves, but I think it takes all the great features of the SVJ and all the creature comforts of the S and they’ve created a very usable road car. I love the clean look without the huge wings, but still maintaining the aggressive huge side intakes. I’ve mentioned in this thread before. I am a big fan of the sleeper look, while maintaining the incredible performance.
My thoughts exactly! Cant wait for my Roadster ! :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
congratulations, like me my first lambo, my dealer received 8 requests to order it, he will have only one
My dealer received 18 requests o_O. I have paid 500,000$ as down payment to get one but he didn't gave me any promises, just told me you are one out of 18 and to wait for the confirmation. I'm sure I'm not the only one who paid that amount of money. lets hope I get one...

I don't know how many he will have

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
Here’s what I was expecting for $500 k US. Lol

·
Registered
35 Posts
My dealer received 18 requests o_O. I have paid 500,000$ as down payment to get one but he didn't gave me any promises, just told me you are one out of 18 and to wait for the confirmation. I'm sure I'm not the only one who paid that amount of money. lets hope I get one...

I don't know how many he will have
So much for the Ultimae nay-sayers. This design is going to be a block buster success for Lamborghini. Awesome end to the Aventador.

·
Registered
Current: SVJ, Pista, Urus, G80 M3 | Previous: 610, 580, Performante, Aventador
1,839 Posts
So much for the Ultimae nay-sayers. This design is going to be a block buster success for Lamborghini. Awesome end to the Aventador.
Lol, dude it's an AV S and dealers will say anything. I remember by dealer telling me the SVJ was sold out.

·
Registered
35 Posts
“Hate the game, not the player.” Will Smith, Bad Boys II.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
“Hate the game, not the player.” Will Smith, Bad Boys II.
I'm not hating but I find hilarious when you claim the design will be a "blockbuster" success when it's just an AV S.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Lol, dude it's an AV S and dealers will say anything. I remember by dealer telling me the SVJ was sold out.
My friend was offered a $40k discount to order an SVJ and declined it. Also, Lamborghini said the ultimae is an SVJ underneath. It just doesn’t have the ALA, and it’s more streetable. Seems like people here are just so mad they made it (thinking their SVJ was last), and some are suggesting that they should have done a whole refresh or even a new car to send off the Aventador 🤣.

The Ultimae is the ultimate Aventador, doesn’t matter if you like it or not.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
My friend was offered a $40k discount to order an SVJ and declined it. Also, Lamborghini said the ultimae is an SVJ underneath. It just doesn’t have the ALA, and it’s more streetable. Seems like people here are just so mad they made it (thinking their SVJ was last), and some are suggesting that they should have done a whole refresh or even a new car to send off the Aventador 🤣.

The Ultimae is the ultimate Aventador, doesn’t matter if you like it or not.
And you know why the SVJ was been discounted? It was because buyers thought the replacement was around the corner and didn't want to drop $500k+ on a car that would old before they even took delivery.

You can bump this post in a year or so once the A replacement details come out because I bet $100 the Ultimate parts bin special will not only be selling at MSRP but dealers will have build slots available. Up here in Canada every dealer still has build slots available and the market intro cars are been shopped around for MSRP and not a penny over.

·
Registered
61 Posts
the last is me who has the 800th, I live in France and the reservation was for England, because of the brexit, they exchanged for two evo spyder the reservation ... and we were 2 above, I paid more quickly ..... 40,000 discount ... please do not believe anything anyway, it is not credible

201 - 220 of 267 Posts