Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pretty sure this is the reventon that was to the Aventador. So whatever this looks like and the power plant, the new aventador replacement will have.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Lets all make a prayer that they will not try to tame it down like Ferrari has done. Dear Lord please let Lamborghini make the new Model as exciting , raw and awesome as any before. Do I hear any Amens? Lee

·
Registered
96 Posts
Check Lambo's Instagram. Today they posted about a limited edition car with 20 made, which is what this must be. Similar to the Murcielago-ish limited edition they did a decade ago with 20 made.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
It is the Terzo Millennio update, with electric, due at the Franckfurt Motor Show on Tues 10 Sep, 2019.

Will be an instant collector's item.

·
Registered
232 Posts
My understanding was at least 25 hypercars cars. And all sold already. Design will point to the replacement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
835 Posts
My understanding was at least 25 hypercars cars. And all sold already. Design will point to the replacement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We have a VVIP client here in Vancouver who was offered one. He didn't like it, said the rear is too busy but biggest reason he didn't buy one was because he said the replacement will look very close to this car and be 1/3 the price.

·
Vendor
2,345 Posts
The Sian is 3.6 million EACH and only about 60 total made, and all sold out!

·
Registered
20 Posts
We have a VVIP client here in Vancouver who was offered one. He didn't like it, said the rear is too busy but biggest reason he didn't buy one was because he said the replacement will look very close to this car and be 1/3 the price.
100% my thoughts.

·
Vendor
2,345 Posts

·
Vendor
2,345 Posts
Oh, And one last final picture

·
Registered
721 Posts
I get that it is a re-cladded Aventador, but that is a sexy beast. The rear quarter wing things are super cool.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Don't be surprised if the A replacement is pushing 900hp with the potential to go up 1000 hp during it's life cycle.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts