Lamborghini Talk banner
1841 - 1860 of 1881 Posts

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Well maybe our resident counselor doesn’t deem allocation discussion as inappropriate, but to reiterate the title of the thread: “Aventador replacement model on road test first spyshots”

I’m not sure allocations are part of that?

But I like Albert, and I don’t want to fight.

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Well maybe our resident counselor doesn’t deem allocation discussion as inappropriate, but to reiterate the title of the thread: “Aventador replacement model on road test first spyshots”

I’m not sure allocations are part of that?

But I like Albert, and I don’t want to fight.

If you don't like the allocation posts IGNORE THEM.

·
Registered
135 Posts
wait.. did someone say the front bumper looks like the mclaren gt? or the whole front end looks like a mclaren gt?

This part of the front diffuser is very similar, but covered off on the prototype:
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

It's easy to spot which parts they have covered off afterwards. It's almost certainly 99% production body prototype.

Where did the crowd go who said it looks nothing like this prototype? Lmao

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,367 Posts
I still can't tell if the day time running lights going to be a y shape or a straight line. I hope a y shape
I hope the lights will be the Y shape, but I just can’t see it .

·
Registered
13 Posts
View attachment 319224

This is by far the best picture so far. The hood lines and overall front design looks amazing. Really hope they are hiding Y-shaped running lights in there and it's not just the small lines.

So is this the roadster version?
i can't tell if it's the roadster or coupe.it looks exactly like first spy shots but with camo pad in the roof to hide the double bubble
Car Vehicle Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting

The front and rear on the roadster mule are been masked. Here's a better look at what the production ready car might look like, notice the more aggressive front bumper...

View attachment 319237
View attachment 319238
i think they are going tecnica like rear looks like a roadster but its a coupe

·
Registered
13 Posts
Wow obsessed with it . So do we think the roadster will come out 1-1.5 years later or closer in time with the coupe? Seeing all these pictures of the roadster makes me wonder
there is no evidence that all these pictures are of the roadster its really just the same like the first spy shots but with camo pads to hide the double bubble on the roof and details of the bumpers that you could see before
Tire Vehicle Car Wheel Automotive tire

·
Administrator
4,136 Posts
Like it's been said in previous posts, it was confirmed to me that the factory will in fact be choosing who gets this car and not the dealer. It will be based on customer score that even the dealer doesn't have access to. This is what i've been told, don't shoot the messenger.

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Like it's been said in previous posts, it was confirmed to me that the factory will in fact be choosing who gets this car and not the dealer. It will be based on customer score that even the dealer doesn't have access to. This is what i've been told, don't shoot the messenger.
Early allocations only or for the entire production run?

1841 - 1860 of 1881 Posts