Lamborghini Talk banner
1821 - 1840 of 1881 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
This is kind of turning into “who’s got a bigger penis” contest.

Can I suggest that y’all’s start a whole new “I’m cooler than you and know more about how new Aventador allocations are going to go” thread please.

The rest of us pleebs just want to see some pics of the new car.

Thank you!!
Like a Ferrari or Porsche forum :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
555 Posts

Can I suggest that y’all’s start a whole new “I’m cooler than you and know more about how new Aventador allocations are going to go” thread please.

Thank you!!
This isn't an Aventador replacement picture thread, it's a general discussion thread. And I don't see anything wrong with members sharing information regarding allocations because the information posted here isn't shared by dealers.

·
Premium Member
2022 Rosso Mars Huracan STO
17,124 Posts
I find the posts about allocations to be quite useful because, for me, it is all still quite the mystery.

Reactions: bengholm

·
Registered
135 Posts
This is more like it. You can see better the headlights, which appear to be matrix LED and in a hexagonal shape? The daylight running lights seem to stick further out the bumper, while there are multiple slats under the main headlights. Lamborghini is still covering the front and rear diffuser. From the earlier spy shots we know that the front one will be similar to McLaren GT, while the rear is similar to that of Centenario.

·
Registered
13 Posts

Thank you!!
here you go

·
Registered
505 Posts
Yup, so after messing around in photoshop, removed the bottom skirt from the bumper/sils, reducing the rake to sit parallel to the floor, sitting the wheels (mostly the rear) wheel more into the arch, cutting a more aggressive rear bumper and cutting the front nose to follow a line that matches the new rake, thats more like what id be expecting.

Im sure someone good at photoshop can put something together better than my 5 minute hatchet job, so I wont post mine up, but in all the spy shots I thought the car looked a bit frumpy and making these subtle changes dramatically alters the car to something very sporty indeed.

Ultimately my gut says lambo have bolted on a bunch of extra bodywork parts to throw us off, and under the camo wrap we wont know.

1821 - 1840 of 1881 Posts