Lamborghini Talk banner
1581 - 1600 of 1927 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Rosso Mars Huracan STO
17,252 Posts
I spoke to my SA today and he provided some information on the “KEY” system. Firstly, I asked if KEY was an acronym and he indicated he was not sure but essentially, it’s a consumer relations management (CRM) tool that tracks all interactions between the Customer, Lamborghini and the Dealership and reports all that information back to the factory.
KEY system contains:
  • Customer profile information
  • Used for the Customer Unica App Setup
  • Customer buying history i.e., number of purchases, purchase history and years associated with the brand
  • Used to track leads i.e., when customer calls dealership or sends in a build via the configurator
According to my SA with his dealership the people he considers VIPs’ have two badges so, @Huracaan with 4 badges is way up there. My SA also said he generally doesn’t follow that KEY information to closely.
Hope that helps, and although it's not all that exciting stuff, I found it interesting plus I got to find out my badge rating...........;)

Reactions: LHP and Huracaan

·
Registered
878 Posts
I spoke to my SA today and he provided some information on the “KEY” system. Firstly, I asked if KEY was an acronym and he indicated he was not sure but essentially, it’s a consumer relations management (CRM) tool that tracks all interactions between the Customer, Lamborghini and the Dealership and reports all that information back to the factory.
KEY system contains:
  • Customer buying history i.e., number of purchases, purchase history and years associated with the brand
  • Used to track leads i.e., when customer calls dealership or sends in a build via the configurator
According to my SA with his dealership the people he considers VIPs’ have two badges so, @Huracaan with 4 badges is way up there. My SA also said he generally doesn’t follow that KEY information to closely.
Hope that helps, and although it's not all that exciting stuff, I found it interesting plus I got to find out my badge rating...........;)
Did you find out whether the badge system is a dealer thing or a Lamborghini HQ thing?

·
Registered
4,257 Posts
Russk mentioned this a few pages back but now it's official...

The 2023 Geneva International Motor Show has been cancelled “due to uncertainties in the global economy and geopolitics,” according to an official statement.

So now the question is where does Lambo unveil the replacement? Will be online? I know the Sterrato is been unveiled in Miami in Dec so maybe they'll do similar unveiling for the replacement?

·
Premium Member
798 Posts

The 2023 Geneva International Motor Show has been cancelled “due to uncertainties in the global economy and geopolitics,” according to an official statement.

So now the question is where does Lambo unveil the replacement? Will be online? I know the Sterrato is been unveiled in Miami in Dec so maybe they'll do similar unveiling for the replacement?
hard to believe it will be online for such a big debut. I doubt the nyc auto show as well. But it is a possibility

·
Registered
878 Posts

If the A replacement is ready, I mean 100% ready, then they could do it in Dec. What are the other major car events from now till 2023?

EDIT: Just saw the previous post. It seems it's still happening.

·
Registered
4,257 Posts
There's a possibility we see private events for deposit holders and VIP clients in various cities possibly by end of this year and an online reveal for the public later. They did this for the Perf.

Car shows don't make sense anymore for car manufacturers. Releasing the car online hits millions of eyeballs within minutes and there's no cost.

·
Registered
4,257 Posts
Will be held in Qatar
Qatar venue will be held in Nov 23 so it's too late in the year for the replacement to be unveiled and in my opinion Dubai would have been a better venue.

·
Registered
4,257 Posts
KEY system contains:
I sent a link to my SA regarding your post and he basically told me the same thing. He did add that dealer/factory events and factory tour also impact the internal score but in general if you have a long history, buy new and have a good relationship with your dealer you'll get allocations.

He also told me in recent years this profile didn't mean much but with allocations get so hard to come by he thinks the factory is starting to use this internal customer profile as a metric to provide allocations to dealers for high demand models. He reckons allocations for the AV replacement coupe, roadster and SV variant will be based on customer profiles to make sure the cars are not been flipped.

·
Registered
4,257 Posts
“We don’t have to decide now, because we still have some years to see how the legislation is moving—if this is then something which they might slow down,” Winkelmann said. “There is still the chance that maybe the legislation is going to change, or is going to open up opportunities for small manufacturers … so we need to decide in the second half of this decade whether we go electric with the super sports cars.”

Synthetic fuels might be one way the automaker could avoid having to go fully electric. The non-polluting mixtures can still be run through combustion engines, which means they would be legal to drive in jurisdictions with strict standards. Bentley and Porsche, which are also owned by VW, are experimenting with such sustainable fuels.

No matter what, Winkelmann said, Lamborghini will still be selling its famous V12 engines in 2030. That’s the time frame in which the brand will present its first all-electric vehicle. And that’s an eternity in car years."

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,389 Posts
“We don’t have to decide now, because we still have some years to see how the legislation is moving—if this is then something which they might slow down,” Winkelmann said. “There is still the chance that maybe the legislation is going to change, or is going to open up opportunities for small manufacturers … so we need to decide in the second half of this decade whether we go electric with the super sports cars.”

Synthetic fuels might be one way the automaker could avoid having to go fully electric. The non-polluting mixtures can still be run through combustion engines, which means they would be legal to drive in jurisdictions with strict standards. Bentley and Porsche, which are also owned by VW, are experimenting with such sustainable fuels.

No matter what, Winkelmann said, Lamborghini will still be selling its famous V12 engines in 2030. That’s the time frame in which the brand will present its first all-electric vehicle. And that’s an eternity in car years."
That is really great to hear!

Reactions: jshmiami

·
Registered
50 Posts
Alittle bit curious. When did most people put deposits down and sign agreements. I just double checked mine I’m October and November 2021 ( coupe and spyder/ roadster )
Deposit down and signed in February however would be my first Lamborghini so I'm feeling doubtful. May just have to bite the bullet and by a pre-owned SV or SVJ instead.

1581 - 1600 of 1927 Posts