Lamborghini Talk banner
1421 - 1440 of 1470 Posts

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
I had lunch with my SA yesterday and we briefly spoke about the replacement. He didn't have any new ground breaking information regarding the replacement but he did mention the current allocation situation. Keep in mind this will vary dealer to dealer and market to market...

-During a call my SA had with the factory in July it was hinted that the entire production run of the AV replacement might already be filled based on lists dealers have submitted. It was also hinted the production run for the replacement will be much shorter than the A.

-In regards to allocations, my SA informed me that VIP clients who have provided a $5k+ deposit are guaranteed an allocation (signed agreement provided). Everyone else will be put on the list and there will be no guarantees you'll receive an allocation. No Canadian dealer will be doing ADM.

-Roadster allocations will be even tougher to come by and priority will be given to coupe owners. Special editions will only be allocated to current AV replacement owners and most likely the factory will hand pick clients because the models will be limited and highly sought after.

-According to my SA it's very likely that demand will exceed the total allocations dealers will receive throughout the production run meaning even multiple Lambo owners might not receive an allocation.

-He hasn't heard of the factory handpicking clients for the replacement but he suspects this might be market dependent to weed out flippers.

-There's a dealer event in Italy in Oct and it's very likely more info will be shared about the replacement.

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
I had lunch with my SA yesterday and we briefly spoke about the replacement. He didn't have any new ground breaking information regarding the replacement but he did mention the current allocation situation. Keep in mind this will vary dealer to dealer and market to market...

-During a call my SA had with the factory in July it was hinted that the entire production run of the AV replacement might already be filled based on lists dealers have submitted. It was also hinted the production run for the replacement will be much shorter than the A.

-In regards to allocations, my SA informed me that VIP clients who have provided a $5k+ deposit are guaranteed an allocation (signed agreement provided). Everyone else will be put on the list and there will be no guarantees you'll receive an allocation. No Canadian dealer will be doing ADM.

-Roadster allocations will be even tougher to come by and priority will be given to coupe owners. Special editions will only be allocated to current AV replacement owners and most likely the factory will hand pick clients.

-According to my SA it's very likely that demand will exceed the total allocations dealers will receive throughout the production run meaning even multiple Lambo owners might not receive an allocation.

-He hasn't hard of the factory handpicking clients but he suspects this might be market dependent to weed out flippers.

-There's a dealer event in Italy in Oct and it's very likely more info will be shared about the replacement.
This info sounds accurate and all aligned with what my SA tells me. The word I keep hearing is how protective factory is of this car. Also side note I have been told it is likely the V12 Powerplant will not be used for the entire run given current emissions standard. My SA hinted that the v12 will engine will be used until they facelift the model (4-5 years) where it’ll switch to something else. Sort of like how 991.1 cars switch to turbo engine for 991.2 facelift.

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
This info sounds accurate and all aligned with what my SA tells me. The word I keep hearing is how protective factory is of this car. Also side note I have been told it is likely the V12 Powerplant will not be used for the entire run given current emissions standard. My SA hinted that the v12 will engine will be used until they facelift the model (4-5 years) where it’ll switch to something else. Sort of like how 991.1 cars switch to turbo engine for 991.2 facelift.
I wonder if they switch to the engine that's going into the H replacement because the underpinning for both cars will be similar.

And very early on in this thread someone had posted that they heard the V12 in the replacement would have a limited run which didn't make sense at the time but now it seems very plausible as different sources are hearing the same thing.

I suspect there's going to be a lot of angry owners posting on this forum who didn't provide a deposit early on and thought they could walk in and get an allocation for this car.

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
I wonder if they switch to the engine that's going into the H replacement because the underpinning for both cars will be similar.

And very early on in this thread someone had posted that they heard the V12 in the replacement would have a limited run which didn't make sense at the time but now it seems very plausible as different sources are hearing the same thing.

I suspect there's going to be a lot of angry owners posting on this forum who didn't provide a deposit early on and thought they could walk in and get an allocation for this car.
This (and any SV/SVJ variant) will be the most exciting super cars of the decade!

Reactions: Rampante21

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan Rosso Mars Metallic STO
16,435 Posts
I can't wait until we can actually lay eyes on this creation rather than the camouflaged paisley thing that is roaming the streets of Italy. :giggle:

Reactions: LHP

·
Premium Member
529 Posts
Very excited for this car. I’m happy I put my deposit down roughly 10 months ago now. I’m also glad I did the coupe and the roadster.

there’s goes my shot at a SV/svj! Im sure I’ll be happy enough with the regular variant. But who knows, anything could change by then. We are a long time away.

that would he interesting if they remove the v12 halfway through production. That Would make sense why some are saying limited production

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
V12 isn't getting removed until 2030s.
I was told India and China are a major concern because they're going to be much more aggressive than even the EU when it comes to ICE cars. They might not ban ICE engines until past 2030 but they'll introduce taxes and duties for high displacement engines which will kill the market for supercar manufacturers.

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
I was told India and China are a major concern because they're going to be much more aggressive than even the EU when it comes to ICE cars. They might not ban ICE engines until past 2030 but they'll introduce taxes and duties for high displacement engines which will kill the market for supercar manufacturers.
India will pack everyone into trains… otherwise the beatings will continue

·
Premium Member
660 Posts
I picked up the first 2 already, if you missed yesterdays than unfortunately youre SOL unless someone is willing to sell you a day 1 token.
haha thanks.. not into NFTs..
Point of the post was that the new v12 reveal is coming.. :)

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,256 Posts
haha thanks.. not into NFTs..
Point of the post was that the new v12 reveal is coming.. :)
It sure seems like it has been a long time coming. Get on with it Lamborghini.

1421 - 1440 of 1470 Posts