Lamborghini Talk banner
1401 - 1420 of 1470 Posts

·
Administrator
4,084 Posts
This was just emailed to me from Lamborghini. I was offered a "reservation" months ago as soon as info came to light.

Lamborghini Enthusiast,

With the long awaited replacement of Lamborghini's flagship V12, news from Sant'Agata is starting to make its way to the dealers. I will try to break down what we know and what we don't know, again this is new information received this week and is subject to change.

The process and order format is similar to in the past but will be handled a little differently as all Purchase Orders and Deposits as well as the customer has to be entered into the Lamborghini CRM system to be reviewed by Lamborghini before we can confirm your Reservation has been accepted. A "Reservation" does NOT guarantee an "Allocation"; it's simply the first step in Lamborghini determining the planning volume for this car and maintaining integrity in the process. Reservation deposits will be equal to $50,000 USD and held by the dealer, being fully refundable and cancellable by either party up until the allocation date. Allocation sequence will not be based on the date/time of the deposit but rather on "Dealer Loyalty, Brand Loyalty" determined from LamborghiniKEY (CRM) and Lamborghini dealers own CRM.

Please feel free to reach out with any questions and I will do my best to answer your questions.

What we have been told:
  • Power will come from a V12 with electric assist (rumored 1000+ hp)
  • Cues from Sian will be obvious in the styling
  • A new order process moving to a "reservation" and customer validation through Lamborghini
  • Production will be less than half the Aventador lifecycle (12 yrs), Lamborghini expects to be full electric by 2030
  • Demand is expected to outweigh production
  • Reservations open now
  • To be revealed at Monterey Car Week August 2023

What we don't know:
  • Pricing
  • Production numbers
  • Coupe/Roadster timing
  • Model/Submodel lineup ie. SV, SVJ, etc
BTW, i'll also say that this is an email sent to every customer in that dealers database. He could've at least used your first name. I read that again and it looks like it was written by a salesman lol.

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
No way the deposit is $50k - the deposit amount seems to be up to the dealer. All my past and current deposits I’ve done (3) is 10k, some dealers ask 5k and some ask for 25k.

$50k is insane and I doubt “corporate” is asking for that. Seems like a greedy dealer tactic.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,256 Posts
I have a contact high up at Lambo NA who was in Italy a few weeks and viewed the replacement. He told me it's basically 98% confirmed the car is been unveiled Q1 of next year and first customer deliveries will start Q3. I'll be seeing him in a few weeks at the Lambo lounge at car week so I'll see if I can gather more info.

There's also a rumour going around that select clients will get a visual preview of the replacement at the Lambo lounge. I'm still waiting for my invite lol.
That sure would make a lot more sense. Thanks!

Reactions: LHP

·
Registered
816 Posts
I have a contact high up at Lambo NA who was in Italy a few weeks and viewed the replacement. He told me it's basically 98% confirmed the car is been unveiled Q1 of next year and first customer deliveries will start Q3. I'll be seeing him in a few weeks at the Lambo lounge at car week so I'll see if I can gather more info.

There's also a rumour going around that select clients will get a visual preview of the replacement at the Lambo lounge. I'm still waiting for my invite lol.
That's cool, can you find out how accurate the renders are please?

·
Premium Member
Aventador SV Roadster, Performante Spyder X2, STO (inbound), 08 Superleggera, Technica (2023)
708 Posts
No way the deposit is $50k - the deposit amount seems to be up to the dealer. All my past and current deposits I’ve done (3) is 10k, some dealers ask 5k and some ask for 25k.

$50k is insane and I doubt “corporate” is asking for that. Seems like a greedy dealer tactic.
This same dealer did not require a deposit at all for my STO allocation. This may be a mass email who knows. Just passing along some info that I thought came from a valid source. Please do not shoot the messenger. 🤷🏼‍♂️

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
This same dealer did not require a deposit at all for my STO allocation. This may be a mass email who knows. Just passing along some info that I thought came from a valid source. Please do not shoot the messenger. 🤷🏼‍♂️
Not shooting the messenger just saying I think your dealer is not giving correct information. Unless it’s Lamborghini of Nigeria 😅

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
So the word is the factory is projecting the full production run of the replacement is all but sold out.This is based on the "list" that dealers submitted and confirmed deposits.
This was just emailed to me from Lamborghini. I was offered a "reservation" months ago as soon as info came to light.

Lamborghini Enthusiast,

With the long awaited replacement of Lamborghini's flagship V12, news from Sant'Agata is starting to make its way to the dealers. I will try to break down what we know and what we don't know, again this is new information received this week and is subject to change.

The process and order format is similar to in the past but will be handled a little differently as all Purchase Orders and Deposits as well as the customer has to be entered into the Lamborghini CRM system to be reviewed by Lamborghini before we can confirm your Reservation has been accepted. A "Reservation" does NOT guarantee an "Allocation"; it's simply the first step in Lamborghini determining the planning volume for this car and maintaining integrity in the process. Reservation deposits will be equal to $50,000 USD and held by the dealer, being fully refundable and cancellable by either party up until the allocation date. Allocation sequence will not be based on the date/time of the deposit but rather on "Dealer Loyalty, Brand Loyalty" determined from LamborghiniKEY (CRM) and Lamborghini dealers own CRM.

Please feel free to reach out with any questions and I will do my best to answer your questions.

What we have been told:
  • Power will come from a V12 with electric assist (rumored 1000+ hp)
  • Cues from Sian will be obvious in the styling
  • A new order process moving to a "reservation" and customer validation through Lamborghini
  • Production will be less than half the Aventador lifecycle (12 yrs), Lamborghini expects to be full electric by 2030
  • Demand is expected to outweigh production
  • Reservations open now
  • To be revealed at Monterey Car Week August 2023

What we don't know:
  • Pricing
  • Production numbers
  • Coupe/Roadster timing
  • Model/Submodel lineup ie. SV, SVJ, etc
So turns out Lambo dealers and Lambo NA employees are reading this thread and possibly employees from the factory👋:)

Here's what I found out:

There is some truth to the post above from what I found out. The factory is monitoring who's getting a slot and they're also going to try to weed out flippers and dealers who work with flippers. They're also looking at dealers who are asking crazy ADM, one suggestion was limiting allocations to these dealers but nothing is confirmed.

In regards to demand, the factory is projecting the entire production run (c+r) will be sold out based on the "list" dealers have submitted and based on the projected production numbers. I was told they'll be able to produce more replacement's than the A per day but overall production might be less due the production run.

Also the rumor production will end by 2030 has some truth to it from what I was told. The Urus is going full electric in 2028, you have the 2+2 and by end of the decade it's very likely the entire line up with electric. Also the SV/SVJ variant will be only be offered to clients that buy the replacement and the factory will decide who gets allocation.

I think it's safe to say the brand is entering the big leagues and as demand grows allocations will be harder to come by which is why it's important to maintain a good relationship with one dealer.

·
Premium Member
660 Posts
So the word is the factory is projecting the full production run of the replacement is all but sold out.This is based on the "list" that dealers submitted and confirmed deposits.

So turns out Lambo dealers and Lambo NA employees are reading this thread and possibly employees from the factory👋:)

Here's what I found out:

There is some truth to the post above from what I found out. The factory is monitoring who's getting a slot and they're also going to try to weed out flippers and dealers who work with flippers. They're also looking at dealers who are asking crazy ADM, one suggestion was limiting allocations to these dealers but nothing is confirmed.

In regards to demand, the factory is projecting the entire production run (c+r) will be sold out based on the "list" dealers have submitted and based on the projected production numbers. I was told they'll be able to produce more replacement's than the A per day but overall production might be less due the production run.

Also the rumor production will end by 2030 has some truth to it from what I was told. The Urus is going full electric in 2028, you have the 2+2 and by end of the decade it's very likely the entire line up with electric. Also the SV/SVJ variant will be only be offered to clients that buy the replacement and the factory will decide who gets allocation.

I think it's safe to say the brand is entering the big leagues and as demand grows allocations will be harder to come by which is why it's important to maintain a good relationship with one dealer.
Thank you for always sharing the helpful information

Reactions: Huracaan

·
Registered
493 Posts

Here's what I found out:

Thank you for this info.

·
Premium Member
903 Posts

Here's what I found out:

It all aligns with what my SA stated - they’re very protective of this car and who it goes to. It might as well be an SV/Speciale variant with how hard it’s going to be to get. First year deliveries will certainly come down to brand history / dealer loyalty / relationship.

Reactions: Huracaan

·
Premium Member
529 Posts

Here's what I found out:

thanks for this info. While I’m newer to the brand I’m very excited for the vehicle.
I’m glad they will get rid of the flippers. Last thing we need is people taking our allocations for a quick buck.

·
Registered
91 Posts

Here's what I found out:

Pretty sure there will be more than one SV/SVJ variations.
Next year is the 60th anniversary of the company too, expect a special "edition" of it marking it.

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
Pretty sure there will be more than one SV/SVJ variations.
Next year is the 60th anniversary of the company too, expect a special "edition" of it marking it.
They'll be paint specials but actual new variant will be the SV/SVJ. It'll be interesting to see if they'll be a limited edition 60th anniversary launch edition.

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
They'll be paint specials but actual new variant will be the SV/SVJ. It'll be interesting to see if they'll be a limited edition 60th anniversary launch edition.
they'll probably make some sick duper super hypercar priced variant for $3m that us mere mortals can't afford

1401 - 1420 of 1470 Posts