BTW, i'll also say that this is an email sent to every customer in that dealers database. He could've at least used your first name. I read that again and it looks like it was written by a salesman lol.This was just emailed to me from Lamborghini. I was offered a "reservation" months ago as soon as info came to light.
With the long awaited replacement of Lamborghini's flagship V12, news from Sant'Agata is starting to make its way to the dealers. I will try to break down what we know and what we don't know, again this is new information received this week and is subject to change.
The process and order format is similar to in the past but will be handled a little differently as all Purchase Orders and Deposits as well as the customer has to be entered into the Lamborghini CRM system to be reviewed by Lamborghini before we can confirm your Reservation has been accepted. A "Reservation" does NOT guarantee an "Allocation"; it's simply the first step in Lamborghini determining the planning volume for this car and maintaining integrity in the process. Reservation deposits will be equal to $50,000 USD and held by the dealer, being fully refundable and cancellable by either party up until the allocation date. Allocation sequence will not be based on the date/time of the deposit but rather on "Dealer Loyalty, Brand Loyalty" determined from LamborghiniKEY (CRM) and Lamborghini dealers own CRM.
Please feel free to reach out with any questions and I will do my best to answer your questions.
What we have been told:
- Power will come from a V12 with electric assist (rumored 1000+ hp)
- Cues from Sian will be obvious in the styling
- A new order process moving to a "reservation" and customer validation through Lamborghini
- Production will be less than half the Aventador lifecycle (12 yrs), Lamborghini expects to be full electric by 2030
- Demand is expected to outweigh production
- Reservations open now
- To be revealed at Monterey Car Week August 2023
What we don't know:
- Production numbers
- Coupe/Roadster timing
- Model/Submodel lineup ie. SV, SVJ, etc