Lamborghini Talk banner
1381 - 1400 of 1470 Posts

·
Premium Member
Aventador SV Roadster, Performante Spyder X2, STO (inbound), 08 Superleggera, Technica (2023)
708 Posts
This was just emailed to me from Lamborghini. I was offered a "reservation" months ago as soon as info came to light.

Lamborghini Enthusiast,

With the long awaited replacement of Lamborghini's flagship V12, news from Sant'Agata is starting to make its way to the dealers. I will try to break down what we know and what we don't know, again this is new information received this week and is subject to change.

The process and order format is similar to in the past but will be handled a little differently as all Purchase Orders and Deposits as well as the customer has to be entered into the Lamborghini CRM system to be reviewed by Lamborghini before we can confirm your Reservation has been accepted. A "Reservation" does NOT guarantee an "Allocation"; it's simply the first step in Lamborghini determining the planning volume for this car and maintaining integrity in the process. Reservation deposits will be equal to $50,000 USD and held by the dealer, being fully refundable and cancellable by either party up until the allocation date. Allocation sequence will not be based on the date/time of the deposit but rather on "Dealer Loyalty, Brand Loyalty" determined from LamborghiniKEY (CRM) and Lamborghini dealers own CRM.

Please feel free to reach out with any questions and I will do my best to answer your questions.

What we have been told:
  • Power will come from a V12 with electric assist (rumored 1000+ hp)
  • Cues from Sian will be obvious in the styling
  • A new order process moving to a "reservation" and customer validation through Lamborghini
  • Production will be less than half the Aventador lifecycle (12 yrs), Lamborghini expects to be full electric by 2030
  • Demand is expected to outweigh production
  • Reservations open now
  • To be revealed at Monterey Car Week August 2023

What we don't know:
  • Pricing
  • Production numbers
  • Coupe/Roadster timing
  • Model/Submodel lineup ie. SV, SVJ, etc

·
Premium Member
660 Posts
This was just emailed to me from Lamborghini. I was offered a "reservation" months ago as soon as info came to light.

Lamborghini Enthusiast,

With the long awaited replacement of Lamborghini's flagship V12, news from Sant'Agata is starting to make its way to the dealers. I will try to break down what we know and what we don't know, again this is new information received this week and is subject to change.

The process and order format is similar to in the past but will be handled a little differently as all Purchase Orders and Deposits as well as the customer has to be entered into the Lamborghini CRM system to be reviewed by Lamborghini before we can confirm your Reservation has been accepted. A "Reservation" does NOT guarantee an "Allocation"; it's simply the first step in Lamborghini determining the planning volume for this car and maintaining integrity in the process. Reservation deposits will be equal to $50,000 USD and held by the dealer, being fully refundable and cancellable by either party up until the allocation date. Allocation sequence will not be based on the date/time of the deposit but rather on "Dealer Loyalty, Brand Loyalty" determined from LamborghiniKEY (CRM) and Lamborghini dealers own CRM.

Please feel free to reach out with any questions and I will do my best to answer your questions.

What we have been told:
  • Power will come from a V12 with electric assist (rumored 1000+ hp)
  • Cues from Sian will be obvious in the styling
  • A new order process moving to a "reservation" and customer validation through Lamborghini
  • Production will be less than half the Aventador lifecycle (12 yrs), Lamborghini expects to be full electric by 2030
  • Demand is expected to outweigh production
  • Reservations open now
  • To be revealed at Monterey Car Week August 2023

What we don't know:
  • Pricing
  • Production numbers
  • Coupe/Roadster timing
  • Model/Submodel lineup ie. SV, SVJ, etc
When you say emailed to me by Lambhorghini, you mean company/factory or the dealership you are working with?

·
Premium Member
Aventador SV Roadster, Performante Spyder X2, STO (inbound), 08 Superleggera, Technica (2023)
708 Posts
I will be at car week in Monterrey as a guest of Lamborghini in 2 weeks and will confirm all of the above for now my deposits are in for my reservation slots.

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
Lot of BS in that email to go with information most of us were given weeks ago.
I do not think anything is BS in the email as it came directly from the owner of a licensed Lamborghini dealership... who I have known for over 20 years and have never known him to be a bullshitter...

·
Administrator
4,084 Posts
I do not think anything is BS in the email as it came directly from the owner of a licensed Lamborghini dealership... who I have known for over 20 years and have never known him to be a bullshitter...
As that was an email from a dealer, I can say with confidence that most of that will not be true. The deposit will definitely not be $50k. Everyone's relationship is different, each dealer is different, and each dealerships relationship with Italy is different. Thanks for posting but I think a lot of that email is incorrect opinion.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Call it a culture difference if you will, but the reservation deposits (which, myself and 3 of my closest buddies have all put down at different dealers and franchises) we have put down are missing a zero off your number, with that zero being added if we get an allocation.

Not to mention the date of reveal, 12 months from now for the reveal? Ha, yea nope.

I get it that over there you guys like to "buy status" or whatever, but a dealer asking for 50k down for 12 months before the car is even seen is just laughable, but then again you guys apparently are happy to swap ultimates for over 3x the price of the rest of the world because a dealer claimed it sold for 1.something million dollars?

·
Administrator
4,084 Posts
Call it a culture difference if you will, but the reservation deposits (which, myself and 3 of my closest buddies have all put down at different dealers and franchises) we have put down are missing a zero off your number, with that zero being added if we get an allocation.

Not to mention the date of reveal, 12 months from now for the reveal? Ha, yea nope.

I get it that over there you guys like to "buy status" or whatever, but a dealer asking for 50k down for 12 months before the car is even seen is just laughable, but then again you guys apparently are happy to swap ultimates for over 3x the price of the rest of the world because a dealer claimed it sold for 1.something million dollars?
A bit harsh, and while i'm inclined to agree with you, I will say that it's not the case for everyone.

·
Registered
493 Posts
A bit harsh, and while i'm inclined to agree with you, I will say that it's not the case for everyone.
I would hope not, but look at it from the POV I just pointed out and re-read that email and how many red flags its raises. Or, at least it raises flags from how we do business over here.

We also have it the other way around (advantages of a small country I guess) that dealers vie for our loyalty / business as we can easily change, I am within 2 hours drive of no less than 6 or 7 dealerships, so they have to treat us right or we can just go elsewhere.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,256 Posts
I don't buy that the car will be unveiled next August...that's ridiculous.
Yes, that's a year from now, give me a break!

Reactions: Joeklambo20

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
I have a contact high up at Lambo NA who was in Italy a few weeks and viewed the replacement. He told me it's basically 98% confirmed the car is been unveiled Q1 of next year and first customer deliveries will start Q3. I'll be seeing him in a few weeks at the Lambo lounge at car week so I'll see if I can gather more info.

There's also a rumour going around that select clients will get a visual preview of the replacement at the Lambo lounge. I'm still waiting for my invite lol.

1381 - 1400 of 1470 Posts